Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does the good ol green herb.........

JKurz1

Banned
Mess up your sleeping???? I find myself sweating like crazy at night after I smoke and it SUCKS!

Sometimes. I'm not a heavy smoker but I find that when I get really really baked I can end up staying awake for awhile. Other than that, no, I sleep like a baby.

I know some people to who smoke to combat insomnia.It depends on how much you burn. If you smoke alittle, then you should sleep like a baby, On the other hand if you get BAKED!! You might have some trouble getting to sleep. I have had times where I ahve been waaaay to stoned to sleep! Mike

exactly, it's all in how blazed you get. i like to burn on the way home from the gym (obviously at night)not too much, but get hight, that way when i'm done showering and eating, my ass is ready for bed.

It always allows me to go easily to sleep, which I otherwise can't. Lately I've noticed I'll wake up during the night, but I can't be sure it's the weed, because I work f'd up differing hours at work and wake up during the night sometimes regardless. I read about it disrupting sleep patterns, can't remember if it was an at all reliable source.

I have a hard time waking up in the morning and am groggy as fuck as if i havnt slept... the sleep goes by really fast.. but I don't think it is quality sleep

Top Bottom