Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do any of you collect knives? I don't, but I got a Benchmade butterfly knife today.

oj_knife_set.jpg

:D

Re: Do any of you collect knives? I don't, but I got a Benchmade butterfly knife tod

p0ink said:
my friend has an automatic/switchblade.

supposedly military people can legally purchase them? the thing is brand new and engraved...so, it definitely isn't some backdoor thing.
anyone can buy one in kit form. they are legal until you put it together i guess.

i'm very good with the butterflys. i have owned dozens of them. the cheaper one's. never had a benchmade. very high quality.

heatherrae said:
I used to have 2 very similar ones to that one. The blade was more narrow though. I used to love butterfly knives. I would flip them around when bored. I got pretty fancy at it. Haven't touched one in probably 10 years now, however.
lol thug,

my butterfly is alot like that except not double bladed

Military are allowed to carry automatic knives. The closest thing a civilian can get is the "torsion bar" knives that are semi-automatic. Butterfly knives are illegal as well to carry. But yeah Balisongs are bad ass knives.

You can buy switchblades/automatic knives as well as those "gun" knives that actually shoot the blade out from various means (co2,e tc..) at any local gun show.

The military can possess them, though the only rank I know of is paratroopers. They often wear them concealed around their neck/shoulder area. Reason for this is they can access it with one hand should they ever need to cut through their chute chords (hanging from trees, etc..)

Reactions: jh1
AAP said:
You can buy switchblades/automatic knives as well as those "gun" knives that actually shoot the blade out from various means (co2,e tc..) at any local gun show.

The military can possess them, though the only rank I know of is paratroopers. They often wear them concealed around their neck/shoulder area. Reason for this is they can access it with one hand should they ever need to cut through their chute chords (hanging from trees, etc..)

Ur momma owns one too.

Reactions: AAP
Top Bottom