Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dan Duchaine's IsoCaloric Handbook - scanned

Thanks!

How come everytime I diet, I read about another totally different and supposedly superior diet. LOL.

COME ON CUTS DONT LEAVE US IN SUSPENSE ANYMORE, POST SOME MORE PAGES!!!

Cool...

And I just started the hig carb diet... hehehe

I love iso-caloric eating... it makes eating much more easier and pleasant.

Can you just right outthe calories plan? It was hard to read...

O.k. bros sorry I've been damn busy... tomorrow (Fri) night I'll try and post some more pages. And Mohawk, I'll repost that calorie page with a bigger size too. But to be honest those first 10 pages or so are the jist of the diet the rest is just examples for differrent weights, authorized foods, recipes, etc. But I'll post it all anyway... to be thorough at least. later

good post bro, karma for ya

one tip though...wouldn't it be easier to just dump all the pics in one pdf file and upload it (or a few pdf files if too large in one)?

eliteswimmer

eliteswimmer said:
good post bro, karma for ya

one tip though...wouldn't it be easier to just dump all the pics in one pdf file and upload it (or a few pdf files if too large in one)?

eliteswimmer

Sounds good to me... now just one thing... what the hell is a pdf file!? lol seriously bro I'm still learning... if you could explain to me what that is and how to do it I'd be glad to.

Top Bottom