Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coming off Tren Cycle....now what?

StlouPhil

Hey everyone, I'm finishing a low dose tren cycle of 50mg eod. I am on trt 200mg week test cyp normally, but upped that to 350 during the tren cycle.

I am really happy with the results and I have had virtually no side effects. I have built considerable muscle over the nine weeks and as you know the strength gains were crazy,

Here's my question not being to wordy. I know when I come off the tren there will be obvious changes in my strength. I plan on going back to 200mg test cyp a week. How do I modify my work outs knowing that after a week off tren my strength gains will diminish. I'm currently doing 5 sets of 10 on my exercises. Not looking for specific recommendations just some general ideas.

Lower the amount of reps a bit, like 10-8-8-6 or so. Can even go 3 sets per exercise if you wish.
In any case eep pushing big weight, don't go high reps low weight like I see alot of people do post cycle (and lose alot!)

Go back to your 200mg of Test a week and what I would do is lower volume. Usually I train each bodypart once per week. Well, coming off, I will train each bodypart 3X per 4 weeks. So essentially I am working out 3X per week instead of 4. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks bros. That's what I was thinking. Trying to keep the weight as high as possible by decreasing the reps. Another question, how long should I be off before starting another cycle? I'm afraid coming off the tren is really going to suck. It's kinda nice feeling like a greek god. I can see how this can get addictive. : 0

By volume, I meant # of sets. I try to keep reps about the same. Let's say I take 120's on incline presses. On cycle, maybe I do 2 warmups + 3 sets at 120's for 10-12. Off cycle, I will do 2 warmup sets + 1 set at working weight 120's and see what I can get rep wise. My time in between sets usually increases while off as well.

As far as getting back on, if you are concerned for your health, take blood work and assess from there.

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying. I probably need to get some blood work done just to make sure everything is ok. I feel great. I was fortunate to be one of the few people I guess to have little or no sides from tren. Maybe because it was such a low dose. Not sure how my doctor will respond when I tell her. She might flip or do I even tell her about the tren?

I wouldn't tell my doctor about tren unless I felt it was necessary, depends on who you ask, some like to disclose everything. I would not tell her.

Theres always next cycle :) some people do use Tren for 6 months or more but I don't think you want to go that route lol. Just keep eating, resting, and taking it easier on the workouts and you should keep a lot of your gains. Then jump back on the Golden Nectar for your next cycle.

Top Bottom