Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

College ex-lineman attacks cop and car contains Tren, Test, A-50

ROLGOR said:
Fuck Knapp. He is obviously an imature idiot and needs to go to jail. What sucks is here is another jerk who can't control his temper. He will blame juice for his actions even though his past history proves it's him not the drugs. This asshole has just made it harder for the rest of us.

Hit the nail right on the head. Why would anyone feel sorry for this fuck. Cop told him he should wear a seatbelt. I don't think that's cause to choke anyone.:)

I agree, what a dick! The cops should have shot his stupid ass. Thats all we need is another immature punk giving the anti-juicers more ammo for their shitty cause.

I saw this thread yesterday and I wasn't gonna respond but being an ex police officer, I really never like it when people deem it necessary to call police "pigs" or campus police "rent a cops." No, many of them aren't pefect in your eyes and never will be, but I wonder how you'd feel if that was your brother or father who was being attacked by this irresponsible ex jock who has no business using juice if he can't even control his temper in a non stressful situation. Would you call them pigs too? Just as you do, these men and women also have families and are entitled to come home to them each night as you do with yours.

With that being said, having started off my career as a University Police officer and then moving on to municipal police, I have to ask what individual would become a police officer these days and choose to join a police department which carries nothing but OC spray and a baton? The article said these were the only items that this officer carried. Who in their right mind would make a traffic stop, approach a vehicle unarmed, and then attempt to enforce a law. IMO this department and its officers are asking for trouble. The ex football player should count his blessing because had he done this stupid shit to a county or municipal police officer, you can bet your ass he probably would have been shot.
Unfortunately, this dude won't take responsibility for his actions and will blame it all on his "addiction" to AAS.

Later
Syphon

Syphonfilter said:
I saw this thread yesterday and I wasn't gonna respond but being an ex police officer, I really never like it when people deem it necessary to call police "pigs" or campus police "rent a cops." No, many of them aren't pefect in your eyes and never will be, but I wonder how you'd feel if that was your brother or father who was being attacked by this irresponsible ex jock who has no business using juice if he can't even control his temper in a non stressful situation. Would you call them pigs too? Just as you do, these men and women also have families and are entitled to come home to them each night as you do with yours.

With that being said, having started off my career as a University Police officer and then moving on to municipal police, I have to ask what individual would become a police officer these days and choose to join a police department which carries nothing but OC spray and a baton? The article said these were the only items that this officer carried. Who in their right mind would make a traffic stop, approach a vehicle unarmed, and then attempt to enforce a law. IMO this department and its officers are asking for trouble. The ex football player should count his blessing because had he done this stupid shit to a county or municipal police officer, you can bet your ass he probably would have been shot.
Unfortunately, this dude won't take responsibility for his actions and will blame it all on his "addiction" to AAS.

Later
Syphon

He wont blame it on AAS -- his lawyer will! A criminal defense lawyer will use anything available. There is a special place in Hell for them. Also, I don't think he would've attacked an armed officer. BTW, I have cops in the family and think the world of some of them -- but not because they're cops. But cops can be fucking jag-offs. I've had coppers drive me home after pulling me over when I was driving hammered -- in my home town. But then, I've had cops in other cities threaten me with a ticket for not crossing at the intersection ("Does that look like the intersection to you??? You want a ticket??") -- total joke! -- but some just like to push the power that a badge and gun and the threat of prison or fines gives them. It depends on the mentality of the cop. Give a mental midget a gun and a badge and watch what happens.

Syphonfilter said:

Later
Syphon

In my experience of over 10 countries, 30 US states and Canada, police in North America have mostly added to problems instead of resolving them.

I know plenty of good guys that are in law enforcement, but as a group, LEOs are only useful in blatant criminal activity where another person's life liberty or property is in danger. Any other situation, they are useless and mostly assholes.

This idiot proves Genars point..natural selection has stoped working....another classic 1 liner...lol...

This idiot deserves to take it up the ass in soem good old quality jail time.....especialy for being so irresponsible as to add to the sterroid propaganda.....either way ..i would give this asshole a sentance and a beating that he would not forget.....

this is exactly why they need to get rid of that stupid seat belt law.
too many cops getting strangled and not enough dumbasses going through the windshield head first.

it is a shame to see such horrible things happen to such a nice young man, that Knapp had real class from what that article described.

BBkingpin said:

He wont blame it on AAS -- his lawyer will! A criminal defense lawyer will use anything available. There is a special place in Hell for them. Also, I don't think he would've attacked an armed officer. BTW, I have cops in the family and think the world of some of them -- but not because they're cops. But cops can be fucking jag-offs. I've had coppers drive me home after pulling me over when I was driving hammered -- in my home town. But then, I've had cops in other cities threaten me with a ticket for not crossing at the intersection ("Does that look like the intersection to you??? You want a ticket??") -- total joke! -- but some just like to push the power that a badge and gun and the threat of prison or fines gives them. It depends on the mentality of the cop. Give a mental midget a gun and a badge and watch what happens.

I fully can understand your point and I'm not here to argue, what I'm saying is that for someone to call a police officer a pig without ever having met that person, never mind the fact the guy had the balls to get out there in the street and make a traffic stop not wearing a gun or anything else for that matter. I sure as hell would not have gone to work if they told me, "Hey, guess what, you're going on patrol for 8 hours today with no weapons." The debate about good cops and bad cops will go on forever, but I hear far less about the good cops and people are quicker to motherfuck you because of the simple fact that you wear a uniform without ever having see how you operate. You get jaded towards society in general doing this job, hell even being EMS. As far as being a mental midget a badge and gun and watching what happens, that's true, but give that same mental midget great genetics, large muscles, arrogance, and no respect for anyone but themselves, and you have the same person, just no badge and gun.

ROLGOR said:
Fuck Knapp. He is obviously an imature idiot and needs to go to jail. What sucks is here is another jerk who can't control his temper. He will blame juice for his actions even though his past history proves it's him not the drugs. This asshole has just made it harder for the rest of us.

I totally agree.

Top Bottom