Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol

david2253

Hey guys, i've bought clenbuterol to some local guy from the gym. It is a small bottle with very tiny white pills with NOHTING WRITTEN ON IT.
The bottle says clenbuterol 150mcg and the brand is biotech pharma from Ukraine. I took a half today and I had no side effects at all.

Is this normal?

No sources here man, might wanna take out where you got it from/where you think it's from. But 75mcg you should feel something atleast.

I'm currently on clen and I didnt feel anything till about 80mcg but everyone is different I guess

My rats are currently taking liquid clen. By the second day I had some crazy cramps. I forgot to take taurine the first two days so that was why but hey atleast I know it was working

My rats are currently taking liquid clen. By the second day I had some crazy cramps. I forgot to take taurine the first two days so that was why but hey atleast I know it was working
Yea this.
I cramped hardcore at the start, but yea you don't really feel anything until a few days, because it has to really get in and stay in your system.

I also have rats . i need to find more for them im all out. all the links to eclenbuterol seem to be fake my destop cannot display there webpage, its so weird because i see peeople raving about the site..

The first time I took clen, I felt the first tab (20mcg) right away, but the next day 40mcg I was shaking. Doesn't sound like good clen to me. At 75mcg, most people will feel it is too high a first time dose. I will say I've meet one person who needs about 160mcg to feel something, but it was very unusual.

Top Bottom