Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Classic statement

Well. . .

I used to weigh 285lbs and bench 600lbs. . . . . also my squat was around 800lbs. . . .then I got injured. . oh well!

joke :)

After a couple of beers everyone likes to tell me how much they used to bench... its like they feel so insecure that you workout and they don't that they have to try to boost themselves by lying.

Damn, when I was in college I knew this guy and he would just lie under his truck and bench it for a gazillion reps....

Hammer I am sorry about the abuse you take. I don't even tell people I lift anymore, my new gimmick is I run track.....;)

Nobody brags to me about their lifts. . . probably cause they know I don't give a shit.

Most people I run into think I am a wrestler.

If this is the case I must have at least 8 years worth of NCAA eligibility lol.

slobberknocker said:
People are always telling me how much they used to lift. Or they ask me how much I bench, and then say they know this guy that benches more than me. I don't give a shit. I measure myself against myself. I couldn't care less what other people lift.

Amen brother!!!! Im glad to see you experience this as well!!! Almost believe these people sometimes! Guess since Im not the type to bullshit, I expect people to be that way as well. Fucking nieve sometimes! Im sure Ill hear these stories again as I deadlift tonight. Check this out, and let me know what you guys think: This guy at the gym told me he saw this guy who was a competitive powerlifter and would lift 10 plates a side off the ground (945lbs) using the beast lift style, a deadlifft with the bar behind the legs. At a weight of 220. Could be true, funny how I never meet any of the people who actually can do this stuff. Its always a story. haha

TheOak01 said:
I get those goons also,the 160lb kids I knew in high school and havent saw in a few years trying to claim 300lb bench presses,I laugh and will be honest about my shitty 190 max

So..You mean all these kids arent benching 300lbs? haha Makes me feel better cuz it took me a long fucking time just to hit 300, seems everyone does it

Strongman contests aren't very hard...:) It is pleasurable to train AND compete:)

If you compete...nobody can EVER take away what you did in that contest because you got out there in front of people, put it all on the line, and competed.

B True

Top Bottom