Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out the security @ Air Force One: lol

Apparently thats Mark Ecko that did it... the guy is like a multi millionaire so thats pretty cool that he can do shit like that

but if you read the legal disclaimer, it bluntly says that he didn't do it. So I dunno. He's certainly got the money to fabricate a stunt like this. I doubt he'd risk it, because if army personel saw some hooded guy running towards the president's plane, that has to be enough grounds to riddle the guy with bullets... and i doubt this guy is willing to risk his life like that for a publicity stunt

I'm sure Mark Echo didnt do it himself. He'd be a fool. The guy is already loaded so why risk your life for some graffitti.

Guy are you that gullible, it's a fake. A good fake, but a fake none the less.

First you couldn't sneak onto an airforce base that easily

Second, you really think they won't have systems in place to detect you about a half mile away from the presidents plane.

What they did was tag a plane (presumable one they had LEGAL access to) and then superimpose Airforce one Not to hard to do with the proper editing software.

I think that disclaimer is to give him the ability to deny it was him. it could be real, it could not be.

Top Bottom