Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking up fast on sarms

Haerlo

I’m looking to use steroids to bulk up but decided against them because of the side effects. Last minute switch to sarms is what i'm going to do. I’m about to pull the trigger on an order and I wanted to double check that I was ordering the right stuff.
I’ve got 3 LGD4033, 2 S4 andarine and 2 bottles RAD140 ready to go.
Do I need anything else? I’m 6’ 230 pounds and 22% body fat and 28

I’m looking to use steroids to bulk up but decided against them because of the side effects. Last minute switch to sarms is one of them going to do. I’m about to pull the trigger on an order and I wanted to double check that I was ordering the right stuff.
Where's your PCT stuff?
Judging by your weight you need to fix your diet before you do anything

why are you bulking at 22% body fat ? that makes less than zero sense and is the last thing you should be doing.. that is so far beyond senseless

I’m looking to use steroids to bulk up but decided against them because of the side effects. Last minute switch to sarms is what i'm going to do. I’m about to pull the trigger on an order and I wanted to double check that I was ordering the right stuff.
here is your plan

fasted cardio, low carbs

5mgs lgd anabolicum
25mgs andarine s4
10mgs rad140 testolone
add n2guard 7caps ed

Best thing to do is use our approved sources

Top Bottom