Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Way to fight tendonitis...?

megad

My offseason weight training is over now that basketball season has started. I got alot stronger, and I made alot of gains, but one thing that I did not improve upon is the condition of my patella tendonitis.

Our basketball team practices two hours a day. I've been able to somewhat contain the pain with lots of ice after playing, and ibuprofen every once in a while. I realize that I am putting myself in jeopardy by continuing to play, but I feel like have no other choice.

Please list the ways how you guys have been able to help fight the pain. Thanks alot!

rest is the only way really, you have to let it recover.

otehrwise, the your probbaly just building up scar tissue etc

the only way i was able to deal with it was by resting it. I had mean tendonitis in my forearm, I just had to let it recuperate.

resting didn't do sh*t for me...lost a lot of lean and fat too...was given an antiinflammatory set of pils by the doc...no help..then a one week course of some kind of catabolic steriod(kind of an oxymoron eh?)..that scary combo didn't help...finally got a cortisone shot into the elbow and that helped enough to allow me back into the gym...added glucosamine,chondroitin,MSM,bee pollen and cetyl myristoleate to my supplements and have finally noticed not a twinch of pain..enanthate helped too..I'm 41 though so I need to be adding these connective tissue enhancers to my regimen anyhow

megad said:
debaser, u got any experience with art?

Yes sir:

Within 6 total sessions : I fixed my knees, shoulder, and hips.

I believe my shoulder took 2 sessions, knees took 3-4 and the hips took all 6. Each of the sessions were 10-20 minutes.

tedonitus is from overuse, the tendons can't recover

If it can't recover from the pounding , you rest it, makes sense to me...

Top Bottom