Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Basic Risks Of Steroids- For The New Guy

I vote for STICKY on this thread.

JoeD, yes as you said, anything can happen at any time. I myself am doing something I normally wouldnt do. I started 600mg test E wk and 50mg tren ED. Ran the tren 3 weeks had to drop it(mood swings). Continued the test for another 5 weeks. Got bloodwork, kidneys were in red zone cause of celebrex useage(not abuse). Dropped to 150mg wk till next bloodwork. Will be total of 6 weeks at trt dose. Once it comes back fine in mid october I am going to run 8 weeks of higher dose sust. Either 500,625, or 750mg wk. For 8 weeks then coming off for at least 4 months along with an aggressive PCT. So it will be a total of around 22 weeks of test.
Is that long term lower dose equal to a 12 week cycle of a gram of test and half a gram of something else? Maybe. But I certainly feel aot better about doing it as opposed to one 12 weeker with massive amounts of AAS.

Joe d, I applaude the fact that even though you admittingly have used, and continue to use AAS, you are willing to bring this to light. I think far too many times we get focused on the benefits of AAS and not enough on the risks we are taking while doing so. The sides we all experience, at one level or another, to me are indicators. These indicators are my body telling me something is changin in my endo system. Using AAS safely is what is preached on this site, which is why I am a proud member of elite ftness. Just because we do everything we can to be as safe as possible, doesnt mean that the risks are eliminated. I think your post may get some people thinking, and others will continue to operate blindly. Thank you, from this member, for caring enough about those on this board to make these facts known.

the risks are completely person dependant. no one really ever knows what will happen and when it will happen. problems can come fast. regular bi weakly doctor visits is your best chance of prevention but even that isnt full proof and i dont think many people are using a doctor like that or even close to it. in fact i would bet 80% of the people on this site dont even have a doctor that knows what they are doing. any how i see a lot of new guys reading 1 post that says something like there are risks in everything, or you have the same chance of getting struck by lightening and the new guy runs with that as if its a fact that no matter what he does with steroids, no matter how much he uses, no matter how long his cycles are its no big deal because 1 guy said that steroids arent really dangerous. it is stupid but it happens.

so their first cycle is 300mg test then a month later their on 500mg test and dbol, then another month later their on 600 test 400 tren and so on. no time off, no doctor, no fear of death.

i would like to see more threads on getting the most out of less, physical health, and watching out for problems. im going to make it a point to start putting these up once in a while.

i agree.im 31 and life is so much more presious to me than when i was younger andi thought id live forever/i was stupid.and i do care now.we're n ot invincible.you live long enough on this earth you see people disappear for all kinds of reasons you never new were coming. life is precious.And its great when youre sexy.haha.but take care.be smart.
time on = time off...right?staying consistently On is STUPID.i dont give a fuck how many little green thingy's u got next to your name on here.but most here seem to be very intelligent.thats my two pennies:chomp:

Top Bottom