Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back to the Bottle

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Well...I come home from vacation to find that my mother is sick. Just the way I want to finish the rest of my Spring Break:). I got up this morning and mom was just one big laugh...acting like a nut full of laughter. She then explained to me that she had some problems sleeping so she found my bottle of Jim Beam and had just a little. Well...the bottle was empty..haha. It was only about 1/4 of the way full anyway...but my mom is the kind that acts goofy from one beer:).

When I called home a few minutes ago to check on her...haha...she asked me what this stuff called "Maker's Mark" was in my room...haha...but that it tasted really good...especially the 2nd glass.

Guess she loves mixing her cough meds with whiskey. She even asked me if I thought that she might get into trouble if she mixed just a bit of Makers with her cough syrup to take to school with her tomorrow (she is a K-1 teacher)...haha. I highly suggested against it. If I had taught K-1 for 31 years...I'd have to have a lot of whiskey...daily.

B True

Holy crap. Your mom is wasted. Why can I not be there to see this? Maybe I should call her to just see how she acts!!! HHAHAHA....that's hilarious.

She is probably asleep...haah.

B True

At least she is sticking with KY drinks huh? :)

B True

Maker's Mark is almost the best bourbon on the planet... it is my usual choice of adult beverage... followed by woodford reserve... if it is one thing that ky knows... it's bourbon.

Top Bottom