Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone in here a phys ed. teacher??

blown93302

hey guys, im a sophmore in college and was thinking about majors and thought about becomming a gym teacher. anyone in here get their degree in physical education or know someone who has? any imput, good or bad is appreciated. thanks

A good friend of mine is, as a matter of fact this is her first year. She loves it. She is teaching 6-8th grades. She likes kids so that helps. You have to be patient and be prepared for the bs that comes from being a coach. Most of it comes from the parents, like, why isn't my kid playing more, parents trying to tell you how to coach their kids, etc.. If you like kids it can be a good career, if you don't, you will hate it.

well right now im in athletic training. i dont think this is what i want to do for the rest of my life though. i cant see myself getting whatever it is that athletes need for them. "go here, do this" i dont know, thats why i was thinking about phys ed. anymore opinions on anything related to this??

Top Bottom