Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever get Botox?

that's why your "friend" uses terminology like "can last up to"

you fucking idiot, in 4-5 months you'll barely be able to tell shit was done, 6 months it'll be a memory.

That's cool though, you go to a plastic surgeon one time and you know exactly how shit is gonna work now.

All I'm doing is repeating what he said as well as the many friends of ours that have had it done with the same surgeon. Holy fuck you sure do think you know everything about everything huh. You fucking sell cars bro...and you are trying to lecture me on medical treatments? Get over yourself.

All I'm doing is repeating what he said as well as the many friends of ours that have had it done with the same surgeon. Holy fuck you sure do think you know everything about everything huh. You fucking sell cars bro...and you are trying to lecture me on medical treatments? Get over yourself.

lol, you're still an idiot.

and yeah, i sell cars and I make more than you. WTF is your point bro?

No, I turned it down, though that was the advice my forehead was smooth after the botox anyway but two months later now a small line is back because I have a little movement but before...before if I raised my eyebrows OMG. You should have done it pdaddy!

But you DO know the difference between filler and Botox right? They are two completely different compounds. Filler does cost over 600.00 for just one milliliter. I'm sure Mitch has already given you an inservice though

But you DO know the difference between filler and Botox right? They are two completely different compounds. Filler does cost over 600.00 for just one milliliter. I'm sure Mitch has already given you an inservice though

Yeah, I had filler in my lips. My sister does it for a living.

Im not arguing with you, I honestly don't know but Im only 32. Im trying to prevent the deep seated lines and wrinkles, not really anything else yet.

Top Bottom