Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar tabs vs caps

dirtyluke1

Theres many kick ass labs out there some offer Var tabs some caps........for those who have done both what is the differance between the two?? really that much differance in terms of gains??
looking to add some var to my tren/test cycle come spring i can get both tabs or caps but havnt decided which ones...lol what are some pros and cons of both?
cheers

If its real Anavar then it doesn't matter if its caps or tabs. Tabs require more sophisticated equipment to manufacture so tabs would be more likely to be real as the manufacturer doesn't want to lose credibility and has invested substantially.

Anyone can make caps so you cant be sure of what you're getting.

Raw powder is the best way to go imo

^^^thats sick haha.

Op as long as your getting from a reputable source it will not matter. I personally like tabs...tho caps can be easier to take I like to take them apart put them in water and drink them they hit fast that way. I'd advise you run some n2guard trough cycle as well

man if u can get tabs get tabs,,caps might not even have var in it..u never no what is in a cap could be just baking soda

If its real Anavar then it doesn't matter if its caps or tabs. Tabs require more sophisticated equipment to manufacture so tabs would be more likely to be real as the manufacturer doesn't want to lose credibility and has invested substantially.

Anyone can make caps so you cant be sure of what you're getting.

Raw powder is the best way to go imo

Your right. The bottom line is that its real oxandrolone. Ive always prefered tabs myself
but Ive always had access to superior quality ANAVAR tabs.

I've got a capping machine, but 10mgs of anything is like a tiny speck. To make either pills or capsules is quite hit or miss, you have to mix your anavar with a large amount of some other powder before you fill your capsules, and unless it's perfectly mixed, you could get very strong and very weak capsules in the same batch.

I'm a chemist, as well as a bodybuilder.

If it was me, I would buy the anavar from china, dissolve it in water, then use an auto pippette to place a drop of liquid of uniform size onto a sheet of paper - like Owsley's blotter acid. I would put a little food colouring in the water, too, just so I could see where I have placed my drops already (to avoid missing any squares, or doing them twice).

Then, I would hang them up to dry, fold the sheets up, and send this "papervar" out in a birthday card to customers. Each square would be 10mg. Cut it out, wash it down with water (paper is just cellulose), or add it to your drink.

Most steroids have a nothing, plasticy taste. 10mg is next to nothing, it would stay in the paper fibres when the water dries, and you could fit a hundred 10mg doses on a sheet of A4. I don't know if you can still get these "paper anabolics", but they were a great idea - there is no way for customs to stop them. You could cut a strip of squares out, and use it as a bookmark for keeping your page on a flight or in work, then rip a square off and drop it into your coffee. Stealthy!

welcome to 10 years ago.

customs caught on, but mostly because they knew where to look and what to look for. Then they went to the cat who was the source. There were two others out there that had similar products, but neither had as good a rep or as good a product.

The Cat had the best stuff. Awesome paper and slightly overdosed for good measure.

As for the OP's question...I would rather go with pressed tabs 100% of the time than some UG caps.

check out our sponsor, DrugsProfiles.com | Home for some more great info, and be sure to support their sponsors too. ;);)

Top Bottom