Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About SARMS SEARCH

tacappa

well, all i can say is they have excellent communication. Just asked about how to order to take advantage of their christmas sale, and not even an hour later (more like 20min.), my order was confirmed and should be shipped in the morning. now all thats left is to try the sarms on my lab rats with a restricted caloric intake and see what results can be had. so far, great sponsor. :D

Yea my mice are excited.. been waiting and waiting lol they getting jumpy.. The mice are gonna do a 4 week of S4 at 50MG and than Ill do some blood tests, and see how it worked on them... and give them the shredder stack until they die

Yea my mice are excited.. been waiting and waiting lol they getting jumpy.. The mice are gonna do a 4 week of S4 at 50MG and than Ill do some blood tests, and see how it worked on them... and give them the shredder stack until they die

poor mice, what did they do to deserve that? PETA's gonna be in an uproar over this :biggrin:

i love my mice they are my best subjects and always show some sort of results :)

good, maybe theyll leave our research mice alone, bastards

oh, and SARMS SEARCH, you have some super fast shipping dude, got my shit already, my mice are jumping for joy, its theyre christmas present

good, maybe theyll leave our research mice alone, bastards

oh, and SARMS SEARCH, you have some super fast shipping dude, got my shit already, my mice are jumping for joy, its theyre christmas present

super fast shipping, got my goods in 48 hours.:heart:

Top Bottom