Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A pretty fucked up incident at my gym

Juice Authority said:
And why's that? I'm not homophobic. I workout, get sweaty and prefer to use to gym facilities to shower so I can change clothes afterwards. This is unusual to you??

u get sweaty when u workout :rainbow:

If they get of on it , then good for them. I geuss I really dont care if they want to see my hairy ass body. Funck em all, I'll spread my ass cheack for them :)

the gay guys come out of the woodworks and try talking to me when im changing. im not homophobic at all so it doesnt bother me. taking pictures is entirely different! however some of the guys in there would probably stop and pose for them. theres a guy in my gym who gets naked and starts rubbing lotion all over his ass and legs and tries talking to you while hes doing it, creeps me out! i could picture him dropping the soap on purpose if he thought some guy was snapping pictures, would stimulate his narcicism.

That is some fucked up shit. How come it wasnt some guy taking pics of chics in the shower??? :rolleyes: That would be something to lose a membership over! :p

mate this is common as hell. there are guys who put phones under girls skirts in clubs etc, so why the surprise?

there are a lot of gays who train at my gym, personally i dont give a shit either way. I dont shower there because i dont use ANY public toilet/showever facilities (apart from urinals) but even if i did, i wouldnt care.

i have a camera phone myself and im just waiting to be kicked out of some military installation or airport for having it. what a shame

This is an upsetting situation, a crime to be frank, but I'm surprised at the degree of anti-gay comments that I'm reading. We're all adults here are we not? I'm disappointed that people can be this bigoted and disappointed that it receives tacit approval by the inaction of the moderators. What next? Black jokes?

Top Bottom