Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A Must Have Book. Buy It Right Now.

D

Debaser

The Trigger Point Therapy Workbook: Your Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief.

By Clair Davies

Here is one place to get it. I found it at a local book store however.

I have had lingering knee stress, newfound hip pain, and foot problems, and lower back problems. ALL RESOLVED IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES OF TOTAL WORK A DAY FOR LESS THAN A WEEK.

I NEVER TALK IN ALL CAPS, SO PLEASE LISTEN WHEN I TELL YOU TO BUY THIS BOOK NOW.

I can't even BELIEVE how effective trigger point therapy can be. Now I know. I was actually laughing with happiness after I was finished, at how I wasn't bound by nagging soreness and injuries.

I don't know what else to say. If you're on this board, you need to buy a copy. I can't stress this enough. Simply incredible.

I can now squat 2-3 inches deeper as well. This was agonizing before.

Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief - 5 miller lites, 4 Jager bombs, 3 shots of Jack, 2 vicadin, AND A BLOW JOB IN THE BATH ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :D

Nate or Debaser, what's the theory behind it? Is it anything like the self-myofascial release (SMR) taught by NASM?

TheOak84 said:
Self-Treatment Guide for Pain Relief - 5 miller lites, 4 Jager bombs, 3 shots of Jack, 2 vicadin, AND A BLOW JOB IN THE BATH ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! :D

Is this available at the AF Store and what is the price after the "afdiscount" code? :D

casualbb said:
Nate or Debaser, what's the theory behind it? Is it anything like the self-myofascial release (SMR) taught by NASM?

protective mechanisms set up by the GTO. adhesions as well. SMR is basically rolling pinning the trigger points.

I've been Nate's guinea pig! My TMJ has been flaring up in the form of a stiff and sore neck, not to mention my overall body soreness.

The techniques in the book are a "good-kind-of-pain" for me. On one hand it hurts, and on the other, it feels like a really good release.

I have TMJ problems too, and it's not so bad these days. I wonder all the shoulder girdle strethcing and dislocates plus snatches etc musty help ? :)

I know tight neck muscles and traps help cause it

Top Bottom