Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A moment of Silience for my workout partner!

26 years old. 5'11 185 low bodyfat. Loved to drink on those Zanies though! Good shape. Not big but lean.

Bulldog_10 said:
Sorry to hear that bro.

I'm sure the coroner will mention steroids in his report, people will probably think it was the steroids that killed him.

Do you really think they will bother to run steroid tests in the autopsy? I am not sure that is standards procedure, my guess would have been that they would run that only if there is reason to. Though its likely they will find out the other stuff he was on along with the alcohol.

Sorry to hear about your loss bro.

Dirty V said:
Have you ever had a friend that would'nt listen, no matter how much you preached to them? Well I have a couple. Lastnite my friend and training partner passed out from drinking (with zanex, most likely), and did not wake up. He was finishing up a winstrol and deca cycle, which obviously did'nt contribute to his death. He would drink & take zanies evey weekend! Last monday on the drive home from the gym I told him that he was killing his cycle and he needed to choose between being a crack head or a juice head. I had no idea he would be gone today! All this pub. on ephedra and Anabolics is really annoying! What about the real problem-ALCOHOL and Tobbaco! Not to mention Perscription Drugs! It is all about moderation!! Why dont people listen! Just remember fellas when making decisions on what to take and how much, remember there are people who love you (friends & family), so be safe and do it in moderation! I have to go burry my friend now!
-Dirty V

SO sorry to hear this DV! God bless you and his loved ones!! :(

JuicePimp said:
Do you really think they will bother to run steroid tests in the autopsy? I am not sure that is standards procedure, my guess would have been that they would run that only if there is reason to. Though its likely they will find out the other stuff he was on along with the alcohol.

Sorry to hear about your loss bro.

I'm sure they'll find something related to possible steroid use (testicular atrophy? Low test levels? maybe someone will tell them he was using? something else?) that might warrant further investigation. I don't know, maybe they won't...but i'd guess that steroids would at least come up as a topic at some point in time.

I am late in responding but you have a moment of silence here. I am very very sorry to hear the news. I have a friend going through a similar problem. I hope I can stop him before it's to late. I am so so sorry bro..........

The guy who owned the house called his mom after he called the ambulence. The cops were treating it like a homicide because thet refused to let his mom see her dead son. I cant get a hold of his mom, I have heard they are viewing the body today and the funeral is tommarrow, it might be private also? His parents are very wealthy, which leads me to believe that if they choose we may never know! I will keep you guys informed when I learn more.

Top Bottom