Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

99.2 degrees

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Ever since I started taking my Cyp, Tren and winny. And of course taking my GH and eating like a madman...my temperature keeps going up and down from 98.6 up to 99.2. Sometimes I feel fine...sometimes I feel like I have a flu but not really. I mean...I don't feel a flu like when I took QV Test E. That shit I did feel like I had a flu. And my temperature never even went higher than 98.8!

So what does this mean? Am I sick? Do I have a flu? Why does my temperature go up and then back down?

does t3 make your temp rise?

i know you have experience with that so im wondering

who makes the gear your using? do you know what the ba content is?

99.2 is not fever. You are not sick. It has nothing to do with your feeling good or bad.
Many people on this site complain of flu like symptoms when they start cycle.
It may be due to inactive ingredients or animal proteins in the gear.

Medically, fever starts at above 101F. If you have temprature above 100 for a significant time, and also have some other symptoms, then it may count as low grade fever.

believe it or not 97-100 is normal range anything higher is a fever and of course if symptoms begin to appear (like dogoftheday mentioned) then it is time to consult a md

Tren can do that, so can T3. Even test can do it in some people. Carth's gear has a BA content of 3% max, so it's not that. I'd say it's just normal fluctuation. My temp changes a bit during the day, cooler first thing in the morning, hottest in the mid-day when the metabolic fires are fully stoked! You're cool brah!

Top Bottom