Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6/24 World Cup: Germany vs. Sweden

swole

Game can be seen on ABC Soccer on the moneyline is a three-outcome event, the score at the end of regulation (90 minutes + injury time) will be used for wagering purposes and does not include results from extra time, golden-goals or penalty shoot-outs.

After cruising into the second round as winners of Group A, hosts Germany prepare to meet Sweden in the Round of 16 in Munich on Saturday.

Germany are -150 favourites to win the match Sweden are +430 underdogs The Draw is priced +240

The Germans had decisive victories over Costa Rica and Ecuador and a tight 1-0 win over Poland to clinch a spot in the second round. Sweden had a tougher time in the group stage. In their opening match they were held to a stunning scoreless draw by Trinidad & Tobago. Then they got a 1-0 win over Paraguay thanks to an injury time goal. In their final match, the Swedes fought England to a 2-2 draw.

Reassuringly, all three of Sweden’s goals have come while star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic was sitting on the bench. Ibrahimovic has been out of the line up with a groin injury since the second half of the Paraguay match, but he is expected to be back on the pitch against Germany.

Unlike Sweden, Germany’s attack has had no trouble clicking so far. Led by current World Cup top scorer Miroslav Klose, the Germans have pounded in eight goals, tying them with Argentina for most goals in the group stage.

Coming into the World Cup, many observers questioned Germany’s defensive ability. After conceding two goals in their opening match with Costa Rica, the Germans didn’t erase that concern. But their defence clamped down in their next two games, keeping Poland and Ecuador off the score sheet.

The key for Sweden in this match will be to find a leak in the German back line and capitalize on their scoring chances. The hosts need only continue what they’ve been doing: exerting offensive pressure and scoring goals.

Swole bor... just wanted to tell you that you should get rid of the DRAW option since it's not a possibility anymore. After regulation time there are two 15 minutes halves, then penalty kicks. So its win/lose.

Anyways.. thanks for posting up the events. :)

WarriorPL said:
Swole bor... just wanted to tell you that you should get rid of the DRAW option since it's not a possibility anymore. After regulation time there are two 15 minutes halves, then penalty kicks. So its win/lose.

Anyways.. thanks for posting up the events. :)

read the first paragraph of this thread's first post (in italics)

4everhung said:
thanks swole you know I wanted to bet on the reich

it's all for the love of the sport

I have a few friends from mexico so I want to pull for them too today
Including the guy I bought my porsche from

Top Bottom