Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PSL Article 2 Part question - What's a most likely controversial and/or unpopular opinion you have about anything regarding the BB world? Question 2 -- click here

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
1) What's a most likely controversial and/or unpopular opinion you have about anything regarding the BB world and AAS?

2) What outrageous, and normalization have you seen, or noticed people doing with current and modern cycle/blasts that are so barbaric and profound?

1) What's a most likely controversial and/or unpopular opinion you have about anything regarding the BB world and AAS?

2) What outrageous, and normalization have you seen, or noticed people doing with current and modern cycle/blasts that are so barbaric and profound?
@~Vision~

1) that bodybuilder PRos use low amounts of gear lol

2) obviously semaglutide instead of dieting drives me nuts

bros this one is easy for me

1. that supplement companies should sponsor contests
2. people trusting some dude on social cause he has a lot of followers

worst thing i see is so many criminals in bodybuilding.
people throwing their money away on fake plans $500 a month

I think doctors should test competitors ahead of major shows for organ issues

2. most barbaric thing is people who brag about how much steroids they using, that is childish

these are great topics Vision!

1. that the younger generation doesn't work hard. it's BS not true
2. women using tons of gear including tren or test

1. i hate when influencers are allowed to troll or attack competitors just for clickbait, they should be banned on the spot and kicked out

2. cycle blasts that are barbaric is easy. using more then 2-3G of gear a week no good

1. one thing i hate about bodybuilding is the machoist fake tough guy mentality, not tough putting on a bikini, oiling yourself up and walking on a stage in front of other guys lol.. try working at a factor 12 hours a day or serving in military first

2. using more then 3 orals at one time bad for liver and crazy

1. the lamborghini and showing off crap in bodybuilding. they can't come up with a different car? lambos are garbage anyway they break after a month

2. guys staying on gear year round at 1gram and not checking their bloods

Top Bottom