Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yeah, I Jsut Won Suite Tickets To Wolves Playoffs!!!!

Deus Ex Machina said:
lol i'm just messin with ya poye.

but that doesn't mean what i said isn't true.

true, but we have already thought of that, there is a WIK program in MN where young parents can get assistance, so it will help out some, plus I should be making more by then so its all good

PoyeBoy said:
lol, im not even going to reply to that, maybe if the mavs didnt have the wurst defense in the league(not even sure if you could actually classify it as defense)

Hey I am not trying to say they have defense. i am not saying they will beat LA or San Antone, but the Wolves? The mavs drop bombs all over the place.
Mavs and wolves would be favorable to the Mavs IMHO. It just depends on on their field goal percentage. When they are hot from behind the arc, no one can keep up.

Lets face reality. The champ will be LA or SA just like the past 5 years. I am leaning towards LA with Gpayton and Malone plus Kobe and Shaq.

DocHoliday said:
Hey I am not trying to say they have defense. i am not saying they will beat LA or San Antone, but the Wolves? The mavs drop bombs all over the place.
Mavs and wolves would be favorable to the Mavs IMHO. It just depends on on their field goal percentage. When they are hot from behind the arc, no one can keep up.

Lets face reality. The champ will be LA or SA just like the past 5 years. I am leaning towards LA with Gpayton and Malone plus Kobe and Shaq.

I believe that the whole western conference is up in the air, there are so many good teams, and so many good matchups

- the wolves and Denver will be good, Denver is a fast passed/fast break, score in the paint kind of team which can break down defenses, however their shot selection is not the greatest from Earl Boykins(the little annoying gnat) and mello, I believe wolves will sweep however

- Kings and Mavs will be good, both are offensive juggernauts, but both lack defense, kings arent really clicking with C Webb, its hard to say who will win

- Spurs and Memphis will also be good, the Grizzlies won the season series 3-1 and hopefully will knock the Spurs out of the first round, I hat the Spurs

- the Lakers and Houston should be decent, Yao and Shaq will be a good matchup, but Houston doesnt have a deep enough bench if it were to go the full 7 games, but I doubt it will, Lakers will beat them in 5 or 6, would be a sweep if shaq and malone were 100% healthy and Kobe plays his A game

COngrats Poye. I used to work for a company that would give us free suite tickets a few times a year. Spend so much time eating, drinkin, and bullshittin, you almost forget you're at a game.

Top Bottom