Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yanks vs Sox

agreed

then they need to call M. Bowden from AAA

they're fucked if this playing continues anyway

i am also a big indians fan, as well as sox, so when i heard they picked up victor martinez i thought that would help solidify the lineup. answer is still to come. what kind of bats they got in their AAA system?

and an eerie chill crept up the spine of the red sox nation faithful. 15 innings. 0 runs. their ace walked away with a No Decision. the nation is crushed by the most hated A-Rod.

if cc deals today and the yanks win, do the sox have enough of the yankees heart to stay alive for the wild card?

dont look now, texas and tampa are right behind you............

the nation is crushed by the most hated A-Rod.

winning 2 WS in the last fours year doesn't make a reg season loss crushing anymore bro

things looks bad right now for the sox
there's no denying that bro

what a game last night
hats off

the nation is crushed by the most hated A-Rod.

winning 2 WS in the last fours year doesn't make a reg season loss crushing anymore bro

things looks bad right now for the sox
there's no denying that bro

what a game last night
hats off

pitching was insane on both sides. beckett and burnett were flawless. the sox seem to be fading and im not sure what it is. they have the players to dig in and go but they seem to be deflated. bad timing but im certain they will pull together a run. its a shame beckett and burnett dealt like that and went home with a no decision.

where they are going to fail again....

just like the sox and rays were supposed to be leading the a.l. east all year and the yankees never had shot. its a long year and like ortiz said, anything can happen in the playoffs. no reason to make ridiculous claims. if the sox are your team, they may not even make it to the playoffs. be patient and let the year play out. this isnt the same yankee team as the past.

Top Bottom