Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankee home opener today, shitpoops

how ya know they was Danbury sluts?

It's the Royals for cryin out loud. A win is a win. Besides, if your avitar is Mr. NY, then why you dumpin on the YANKs?

Where is the MTT station vs. Yankee Stadium? The el stops right outside the door (and above the bars). I could see hoping the train in New Haven for a game or two.

AND, how about just a link to the gallery instead of opening 20 links? You could put the comments on each picture. just a thought.

SlimJim52 said:

It's the Royals for cryin out loud. A win is a win. Besides, if your avitar is Mr. NY, then why you dumpin on the YANKs?

Where is the MTT station vs. Yankee Stadium? The el stops right outside the door (and above the bars). I could see hoping the train in New Haven for a game or two.

AND, how about just a link to the gallery instead of opening 20 links? You could put the comments on each picture. just a thought.
as plats we can see the pictures onthe thread without hving to click on the links

so stfu you non-plat scum bag

SoreArms said:
as plats we can see the pictures onthe thread without hving to click on the links

so stfu you non-plat scum bag

Ah, I not know this. Thank you for showing my low life stupidity ! :mix:

SlimJim52 said:

they told me they were

wtf are you talking about? who the fuck said anything was great about their win?? what fucking avi are you talking about??

to get to the Stadium from CT, you have to take the Metro-North to 125th then hop on the 4. it's no problem at all, but a direct stop would obviously be even better.

go plat

KillahBee said:
they told me they were

wtf are you talking about? who the fuck said anything was great about their win?? what fucking avi are you talking about??

to get to the Stadium from CT, you have to take the Metro-North to 125th then hop on the 4. it's no problem at all, but a direct stop would obviously be even better.

go plat

Other poster has Frank Sinatra as his avitar,Mr. NY ! just a comment regarding his disdain for NY barely getting past the Royals.

Did not say it was great for the yanks, but it was a win. So far this season they are playing so - so baseball, but it is early. It will get better.

SlimJim52 said:
Other poster has Frank Sinatra as his avitar,Mr. NY ! just a comment regarding his disdain for NY barely getting past the Royals.

Did not say it was great for the yanks, but it was a win. So far this season they are playing so - so baseball, but it is early. It will get better.
oh, yeah he's a douche. ;)

a win is a win, I agree. as a realistic baseball fan (few and far between), I think they are the exact same team as last year. they'll get to the playoffs and lose the first round cause of shitty pitching and injuries.

you should've gotten a picture of the "Johhny, welcome to NY where winning doesn't take 86 years." Lets go Yankees.

Top Bottom