Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankee fans have to be hurting

jackangel said:
a striker is a position in socer. by minnetonka, i mean minnesota. the minnesota north stars are a hockey team that moved to dallas and were renamed the stars.

Hmm... I played soccer for nine years and have never heard of a "striker". I'm guessing it's a Euro term for foward or center positions?

:cow:

samoth said:
Ah ha! I knew it was bloody Euro poofter slang!

Bullocks!

bollocks, you mean.

you actually played soccer for only 5 years. the rest of the time, you were actually hidden away in a detention center 2 miles below the mojave desert. there, you were kept heavily drugged and interrogated by various agents. the cocktail of chemicals administered were specifically tailored to your body's particular internal environment, the goal being to keep you both lucid enough to respond to the outside world, yet also incapable of determining the truth of your current surroundings.

you were also raped thrice by lestat during that time.

there is a secret inside your head that nations have and will kill for. unfortunately, it has not yielded itself in response to typical methods. thus, you were released after approximately 4 years of captivity and left alone, but monitored. you were subliminally prompted to join EF, where clandestine attempts to retrieve this information via forum-based communication continue to this day.

i have risked everything to bring you this information, but i thought it time you finally knew the truth.

jackangel said:
bollocks, you mean.

you actually played soccer for only 5 years. the rest of the time, you were actually hidden away in a detention center 2 miles below the mojave desert. there, you were kept heavily drugged and interrogated by various agents. the cocktail of chemicals administered were specifically tailored to your body's particular internal environment, the goal being to keep you both lucid enough to respond to the outside world, yet also incapable of determining the truth of your current surroundings.

you were also raped thrice by lestat during that time.

there is a secret inside your head that nations have and will kill for. unfortunately, it has not yielded itself in response to typical methods. thus, you were released after approximately 4 years of captivity and left alone, but monitored. you were subliminally prompted to join EF, where clandestine attempts to retrieve this information via forum-based communication continue to this day.

i have risked everything to bring you this information, but i thought it time you finally knew the truth.

Holy crap. 180.

i owned some yankee fans pretty hard today at the mets/marlins game....it was very entertaining

have to have balls to talk shit when your team is terrible and you're paying 5 millions per win

Top Bottom