Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yankee fans have to be hurting

Definitely hasn't been the easiest season to root for them. But no one wins all the time. I'd be pretty happy if they dumped a ton of the over paid, past their prime prima donnas and got some young prospects. Then at least I would see a reason to struggle and hope in the next couple of years.

Sigh.

fuck boston

nefertiti said:
Definitely hasn't been the easiest season to root for them. But no one wins all the time. I'd be pretty happy if they dumped a ton of the over paid, past their prime prima donnas and got some young prospects. Then at least I would see a reason to struggle and hope in the next couple of years.

Sigh.

hot steamy sex to make up for it :p

jackangel said:
griffey is a striker for the minnetonka northstars

Who? Is this another team, like the Marlins et Al addition years ago?

Wait, what's a striker? Damn you and your jokes that are over my head. May your Scrabble.com ranking plummet for this unnecessary mischeif.

:cow:

samoth said:
Who? Is this another team, like the Marlins et Al addition years ago?

Wait, what's a striker? Damn you and your jokes that are over my head. May your Scrabble.com ranking plummet for this unnecessary mischeif.

:cow:

a striker is a position in socer. by minnetonka, i mean minnesota. the minnesota north stars are a hockey team that moved to dallas and were renamed the stars.

Top Bottom