Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yahoo, the NY Football Giants have a TE

congrats---Shockey is a Hoss. He is no Bavaro but he is a Hoss.

NatBoy, are you a skins fan? I cant believe the Eagles gave up Trotter!!! What a bunch of Dumb Asses!!! The guy is Dynomite.

I look for Spurier to give the Bears something for Shane Matthews tomorrow. I hope.

HM

Angelo drafted like shit for the Bears. I can't believe they traded with Dallas and passed up Antonio Bryant. That guy would've been a steal in the 2nd round. At least they held onto Holdman.

huntmaster said:
congrats---Shockey is a Hoss. He is no Bavaro but he is a Hoss.

NatBoy, are you a skins fan? I cant believe the Eagles gave up Trotter!!! What a bunch of Dumb Asses!!! The guy is Dynomite.

I look for Spurier to give the Bears something for Shane Matthews tomorrow. I hope.

HM

I like the skins, especially for arguementative purposes. I don't know how the skins are balancing their check book though. I can see them totally going over the salary cap.

The skins may give a lower round pick to the bears for matthews, but there's also a rumor that the bears may just drop him.

The Nature Boy said:
dude, the new jersey giants are so dead when they play the redskins.

When the New York Football Giants beat up on your Nutskins and the Iggles. You and Madbomber can practice giving each other blow jobs to make yourselves feel better. :D

As an "Iggles" fan I will say that was the stupidest shit they've done in trading Trotter. Maybe something will come of this for the REAL dirty birds.

4rt

the saints got dante stallworth, the fastest player in the draft 4.23/40) and a good WR too.

also being from alabama, i'm glad to see saleem rasheed getting picked. i think if he bulks a bit he'll do good for the niners.

Top Bottom