Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF..............power ratings for Broncos drop after they outplay the Chiefs........

I think they put up the power rankings just to piss people off. I wouldn't let it ruin your day. Then again, I'm Bears fan. I've learned to live with dissappointments.

T boy i would tend to agree there were some bad blocks on that run back

dont forget the chiefs would have won by 8 if priest hadnt fumbled either.

juicedmullet said:
T boy i would tend to agree there were some bad blocks on that run back

dont forget the chiefs would have won by 8 if priest hadnt fumbled either.
I think the Chiefs won fair and square. Officiating is just part of the game and works both ways of course.

We still outplayed ya'll. :D

Testosterone boy said:
I think the Chiefs won fair and square. Officiating is just part of the game and works both ways of course.

We still outplayed ya'll. :D

you did march up and down the field a couple times unhindered.

it was one helluva game. broncos look good and did outperform the chiefs. chiefs still managed a way to win and we shut you down for the last 8:00 or so of the 4th quarter. Not like the punt return was with no time left.

Anyway, the rematch should be fucking sweet.

juicedmullet said:

you did march up and down the field a couple times unhindered.
Yea...........until it counted.

I said the Chiefs are very good. I just think the Broncos are better, they made a lot of stupid mistakes. A lot.

notoriousQQ said:
it was one helluva game. broncos look good and did outperform the chiefs. chiefs still managed a way to win and we shut you down for the last 8:00 or so of the 4th quarter. Not like the punt return was with no time left.

Anyway, the rematch should be fucking sweet.

yeah i bet its a great game. I swear that whole oxygen thing in dnever is unfair.:bawling:

Testosterone boy said:
Yea...........until it counted.

I said the Chiefs are very good. I just think the Broncos are better, they made a lot of stupid mistakes. A lot.

you are entitled to an opinion.:mad:

i guess we will see. ;)

juicedmullet said:

you are entitled to an opinion.:mad:

i guess we will see. ;)
They might be the two best teams in the league. Both are way up there.

It was an awesome game, thoroughly enjoyed it. Wish, of course, that it turned out differently.

Testosterone boy said:
They might be the two best teams in the league. Both are way up there.
It was an awesome game, thoroughly enjoyed it. Wish, of course, that it turned out differently.

i worked saturday ngiht so i didnt get to go, but my dad called me right after the game and it appeared to be pandemonium out there. he was still in the parking lot.

btw T boy, im really glad we settled our differences. arnold rules:D

Top Bottom