Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF..............power ratings for Broncos drop after they outplay the Chiefs........

Broncos slip from #4 to #5 in the poer ratings while the Chiefs stay at #1. Yet you know that the Broncos would be more than a 3 point (home field advantage) favorite if they played next week.

The Chiefs are very good but the Broncos were a better team last Sunday. I feel better losing when we outplayed them than I did when we stole victories after getting outplayed. Then we would get crushed in the Super Bowl.

No team is going to crush the Broncos except for a fluke game.......maybe.

I don't know who the iggles are.

You can probably go your home page and click on ESPN Sports. Go to NFL and look for power ratings. Sorry I can't help more.

I don't know about you, but I usually judge who was a better team by the final score. Since that is what matters and all. Therefore, technically, the Chiefs were better than the Broncos.

slickdadd said:
I don't know about you, but I usually judge who was a better team by the final score. Since that is what matters and all. Therefore, technically, the Chiefs were better than the Broncos.
24-10 says something.

24-23 when a touchdown was created by illegal blocks to the back? mmmkay

Your perception is correct in the simple world of W's and L's.

Power ratings are supposed to be more in depth.....that is their purpose.

Testosterone boy said:
Broncos slip from #4 to #5 in the poer ratings while the Chiefs stay at #1. Yet you know that the Broncos would be more than a 3 point (home field advantage) favorite if they played next week.

The Chiefs are very good but the Broncos were a better team last Sunday. I feel better losing when we outplayed them than I did when we stole victories after getting outplayed. Then we would get crushed in the Super Bowl.

No team is going to crush the Broncos except for a fluke game.......maybe.

One of your better posts t-boy. Well said.

Re: Re: WTF..............power ratings for Broncos drop after they outplay the Chiefs........

kronk said:

One of your better posts t-boy. Well said.
Thanks but you really should kkep abreast.

I am elites #1 better poster. :D

Top Bottom