Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF?!?!? Indians stomp the Yankees

jackangel said:
:( bad losss

:) still the greatest evar

??? Bad loss?? Nah..don't be so harsh.....

THEY WERE F-ING EMBARRASED!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...by my Engines!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

We'll see..............

:FRlol: :beer:

MissJanet79 said:
Everyone pitched!! But yet I heard on Sports Center this a.m., they were trying to put the blame on one person - Esteban Loaiza. That's BS! It takes a TEAM to lose & he wasn't the only one pitching! See man, he needs to come back home to the White Sox!

I don't know. I think the Sox may be pretty happy he is gone. He was not exactly tearing shit up for them this season.

powerslave said:
I don't know. I think the Sox may be pretty happy he is gone. He was not exactly tearing shit up for them this season.
Since he left CHI he hasn't been doing too well... maybe it's 'cause they made him shave! LOL

Pitcher___Innings pitched___earned runs
Vazquez_________1.1____________6
Sturtze_________3.0_____________7
Nitkowski________1.2____________3
Loaiza __________3.0____________6

this was the kind of game were you bring in a postion player to pitch. Thathelps take fous of the game away from the pitching staff and shift it onto the novelty of the 2nd base man thats on the mound.

The same thing happened to them last year when they got no hit by the Astros!! They went on a tear after that so maybe this will get them a little bit motivated..

Loazia sux, PERIOD!!! He looks like a batting practice pitcher out there.. Absolutely no velocity on his fastball and can't even find a corner!!! They should have kept Contreras who I hated just as much but at least he could bring it!!! How could you go from one of the top pitchers in the game one year to getting your tits lit everytime you pitch???

Top Bottom