Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would you use Clenbuterol for Fat Loss?

Would you use Clenbuterol for Fat Loss?

• Yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
Hey guys, clenbuterol can provide some pretty amazing fat-loss results without sacrificing gains, as I discuss here. However, there's of course plenty of debate on using clen due to the harsh side effects (i.e. sweating profusely, increased heart rate, shaky hands, more). So my question is, would you (do you) use clenbuterol in a cycle of any kind?

I would love to incorporate clen into my regimine but am very prone to insomnia so that keeps me away..

Some stimulants have a very very high affect on causing me to be very jittery and not sleep not sure if Clen would be one of those

Have done research and might consider it in the future

But still kinda worries me as far as sides

For me there's nothing worse than anxiety and not being able to sleep

Guess it can't be any worse than tren!!!

I have used it in the past with great success, although the side effects do bother me and I've stopped a few runs short because of headaches, fast heart beat and general worry over what it's doing to my heart. I think if you can achieve your goals through diet and cardio, you'd be better off in the long run.

I have used it in the past with great success, although the side effects do bother me and I've stopped a few runs short because of headaches, fast heart beat and general worry over what it's doing to my heart. I think if you can achieve your goals through diet and cardio, you'd be better off in the long run.

Yea the racing heart would mess with me ! I always worry bout heart issues on anything..

What was ur dose ?

I usually ramp up to 100mcg at most. I don't like going over that. Try to follow the 2 week cycles with plenty of taurine.
It raises my blood pressure too, which is another downside.
If you can manage the sides though, it's a great cutting agent.

Hey guys, clenbuterol can provide some pretty amazing fat-loss results without sacrificing gains, as I discuss here. However, there's of course plenty of debate on using clen due to the harsh side effects (i.e. sweating profusely, increased heart rate, shaky hands, more). So my question is, would you (do you) use clenbuterol in a cycle of any kind?

Its one of my favorite things for stripping bodyfat. It isn't for everyone though,,,just like anything else.
100mcg has always been plenty for myself and most Ive worked with. Some of CLENS bad press comes from too
big of dosages. Ive seen some articles mention MG amounts and not MCG amounts that us bodybuilders would use.

Most definitely but I would keep the dose reasonable. I would never go above 80mcg per day. With clen start very low and up to your max dose for guys trying it for the first time.

I was very close to throwing it in my recent order. Decided against it at the last minute. Heard too many people saying it made them feel like shit etc. I am thinking about trying to EC stack though.

Weight Gain

Weight loss reaped from clenbuterol is often temporary. According to McVeigh, clenbuterol is considered a way to lose weight without need for exercise or altered eating habits. However, weight gain frequently follows. Cases of sudden, intense weight gain have been reported due to long-term clenbuterol use. Clenbuterol can negatively affect a person's metabolism and result in body weight that exceeds a person's weight before taking the drug.

That combined with the whole sudden death possible side effect will make me steer clear of it.

Yes...it works well...the only thing i dont like is the hot flashes...its just uncomfortable. ..i put ice on my forehead to bring my core temp down a bit...

Top Bottom