Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you sacrifice the size and the look to have endurance like lance armstrong?

BodyByFinaplix said:
I said OR. If you can't make money from the endurance there is no point, since all it allows you to do is ride a bike or run for hours and hours.

I'm doing part time work as a fitness model, so yes, my physique is a potential source of income...god knows I am not going to make any money doing NPC shows... those are just for fun.

The question didn't say you couldn't earn money from the endurance. It said you wouldn't get his. Amateur bike racers get paid to race. I used to race for money myself. You can make $50-100K/year racing as an amateur in the US.

p0ink said:
we're not talking about having all the money, fame, and bitches that he has, just his endurance and ability.

well, would you?

Yep......I have two daughters........and it takes all I have to keep up with my 5 year old. :)

Dial_tone said:
The question didn't say you couldn't earn money from the endurance. It said you wouldn't get his. Amateur bike racers get paid to race. I used to race for money myself. You can make $50-100K/year racing as an amateur in the US.

Sure I guess then, but outside the money it has absolutely no value to have that type of endurance. Do you really want to ride a bike all day in yoru free time? If so, it has a benefit, otherwise it does not.

As it stands, my size offers me alot of social and self image advantages, so unless I could make a signifigant amout of money from this trading it for the endurance is a major loss with no benefit. That is like saying "Yes I want to give up my size just to do it...since I would never participate in any activity that would warrant that endurance, thus I would not even know I have it."

BodyByFinaplix said:
Sure I guess then, but outside the money it has absolutely no value to have that type of endurance. Do you really want to ride a bike all day in yoru free time? If so, it has a benefit, otherwise it does not.

As it stands, my size offers me alot of social and self image advantages, so unless I could make a signifigant amout of money from this trading it for the endurance is a major loss with no benefit. That is like saying "Yes I want to give up my size just to do it...since I would never participate in any activity that would warrant that endurance, thus I would not even know I have it."

LMAO, true.

Yes. I would then qualify and win the Tour.

Then I would sell my ass like Beckam and rebuild my size while my manservant dials my moneymanager from my home in St.Barts while I massage coconut oil into Velvett's tanned behind.

Next question.

Top Bottom