Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

would you sacrifice the size and the look to have endurance like lance armstrong?

p0ink

we're not talking about having all the money, fame, and bitches that he has, just his endurance and ability.

well, would you?

You could have the longest fuck-a-thon ever.

when your penis starts bleeding tuck it down and wear a strap-on over it and just keep on fucking

you could even do a relay fuck, with a little stick you pass on.

No. I do just enough cardio to be heart healthy and in decent shape. Any more and I'd begin to look like a string bean and that's not my thing. I do get winded though, while having jackrabbit speed sex. If not for the twice weekly runs, I'd probably kill over.

I'd give half my size for half his endurance.

yeah, i agree. to me, there is really no point in doing such extreme cardiovascular training UNLESS you need it for a job, occupation, etc. that is why i never understood people who train and train for marathons but aren't getting paid.

then again, i guess it is all up to the individual and what they enjoy. i'm sure if this question was posed on a triathalon board, people would be all over it.

Dial_tone said:
I'd give half my size for half his endurance.

You'd still be big, you freak of nature.

Top Bottom