Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World Series: 3 Year Old Bat Boy Rescued on Home Plate

I saw it on Sports Center this morning. JT Snow made a great play with that kid!!! He said it was just a fatherly instinct, and I'm sure most people would have done it anyway. But kudos to J.T. Snow!!!

PatsFan34 said:
I saw it on Sports Center this morning. JT Snow made a great play with that kid!!! He said it was just a fatherly instinct, and I'm sure most people would have done it anyway. But kudos to J.T. Snow!!!

What was amazing in watching it was seeing how quickly and clearly the guy acted. JT was a hero in motion. Here you have a top pro baseball player running for home plate in a World Series game with another runner barreling in right behind him - and he scoops the kid up on his way to home plate to keep him safe. That guy didn't miss a beat.

PatsFan34 said:
He said it was just a fatherly instinct, and I'm sure most people would have done it anyway. But kudos to J.T. Snow!!!

Yeah I was watching the game when it happened. Couldn't believe what I saw...until they played the replay.

Metal Cleats and a bat boy that is way below the normal sight line...had the makings of an accident. Props to J.T. Snow.

The kid touched homeplate. Did they count that one as a run?:D That kid was pissed after they brought him back to the dugout. Did you see him slap the Gatorade out od Snows hand? That was cute. Snow laughed, and Dusty was there with his head in his hands, with a smile on his face, shaking his head laughingly. Cute

supernav said:
Hero baseball player. Stupid kid.

-= nav =-

The kid is 3 years old...give him a break.

The "classic" part was the umps face. He still needed to watch the plate but was trying to peek over to see what happened to the kid.

Top Bottom