Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

World baseball classic..south africa vs the United states

tiger88

i am so there today..fucking chaseOne field...home of the dbags.. i mean dbacks...so far ive been following WBC close as hell (helps ive gone 2 games alrdy)

good shit

i think SA to win :p :verygood: ;)

ernie els is batting clean up and then rori sabatini then gary player .... what a order

didnt canada just beat the US

fucking aye, nice drama for the first round

for those that don't know the format. If teams end a round with the same record, the team that gave up the elast amnount of runs advances.

records so far
Canada 2-1
Mexico 2-1
U.S.A 1-1
S. Africa 0-2

Mexico only gave up 7 runs in those three games so they are the first seed in their bracket and advance. Canada will advance if the U.S. loses today. If the U.S. wins, although they will have the same record as tha canuks, Canada has given up 23 runs in those three games so S.A. has to score like 17 runs for the US to win but still no advance.

I want to go see one of the games here in Anaheim on Sunday. I am going to wait and see if the U.S. advances. If they do, I'll go see their game against Japan. If they don't I'll go see Mexico Vs Korea.

sweet the game is on at 3 am tonight espn i can't wait for that..

Phaded said:
sweet the game is on at 3 am tonight espn i can't wait for that..
they're actually playing at 3:00 PM E, ESPN just won't air it 'til 3:00 AM

fucking bastards

I was watching the Dominicans whoop on Italy last night, but fell asleep.

ya i know that but what sucks is watch espn every night so i'm gonna see the highlights before i watch the game.. oh well..

Top Bottom