Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

woohoo! I won the office football pool, sort of

SoreArms

I tied for best overall record in a season long football pool at work. it was $20 to enter, 47 people played, but there are prices for best week, worst week, best 1st half, best 2nd half, etc.... so my share was $300. However, the pool maker is mad that I won because I was out injured for like three weeks, when you don't turn in your picks for that week you automatically get all home teams, those 3 weeks helped catapult me to the lead so she says she is going ot change it next year. Who cares though, a mothafucka gots money today, drinks on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:throws bills in the air:
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats mang. Use it to buy a bunch of winney and clambutteroil. You can drink that shit.

SoreArms said:
no one has any faith in me, They laughed even louder when I told them I was going to try to save up a certain amount of money :(
SoreArms said:
Who cares though, a mothafucka gots money today, drinks on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:throws bills in the air:
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:goof:

bran987 said:
way to ruin my party Bran, lol

actually this money comes in at a good time. I'm broke as a joke from Christmas, two bros bdays (one today), traveling to San Francisco to piss all over SBC park and I need to sign my little sis up for rock wall climbing classes, also me needs food.

SoreArms said:
way to ruin my party Bran, lol

actually this money comes in at a good time. I'm broke as a joke from Christmas, two bros bdays (one today), traveling to San Francisco to piss all over SBC park and I need to sign my little sis up for rock wall climbing classes, also me needs food.
lol j/k, that fucking rocks I haven't won a fantasy league since 5th grades

Top Bottom