Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

women's boxing on fox sports...

strongchick said:

so why don't you come to my rescue so quickly when men on this board put words in _MY_ mouth?

Not an attack...just a question. Don't get all pissed.

i have. im just more subtle. and to be fair i'd have to type the same response a whole lot of times. ive defended u before.

i dont get pissed easily so no worries. :)

strongchick said:

Just pushing your buttons.

That men are physically superior....in our TRADITIONAL sports....is true.

But what if sports were built on women's strengths? Not speed, or strength, but endurance?
:)

Well if there were sports created that women were better at then so be it. If they put out a better product then more people will watch. Like I said, womens tennis is as popular, if not more popular then mens tennis. And here's a little known fact, the top womens billiards players make more money then their male counterparts. I wonder if it's becase billiards is a sport where the women are constantly bending over and clutching a long wooden object...... Kind of makes you think.

i love watching women's volleyball, tennis... but not the wnba for some reason. perhaps i haven't given it a chance yet.

no fear strongchick though, my dad always complains that women's sports doesn't get enough air time.

i love watching my old university's women's basketball team. i played with many of them and they rule.

Top Bottom