Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will There Be Another Terrorist Attack, Worldwide Leading To At Least 20 Deaths?

• Thread starter Thread starter satchboogie
  • Start date Start date
S

satchboogie

the conditions are as followed:

1) the attack must be muslim extremists against the u.s or its allies.
2) the attack must take place on non-muslim grounds (only excpetion is the country turkey)
3) the attack must be on or before feburary 16th, 2006.

on a sidenote...

if such attack occurs, and bookie is not informed of such event until a future date, any bets placed after the attack will not be honored. i think thats only fair.

This is great, if I stop the attack than I am successful at my job and get the karma to go with it!

no im not kidding.
im hoping there wont be thats for damn sure.. unless of course its the extremists killing each other.

regardless, this is a serious issue worldwide and i dont see how its morally wrong to post such bet.

but if members do not like this thread i have no problem deleting it.
for now place your bets!

satchboogie said:
no im not kidding.
im hoping there wont be thats for damn sure.. unless of course its the extremists killing each other.

regardless, this is a serious issue worldwide and i dont see how its morally wrong to post such bet.

but if members do not like this thread i have no problem deleting it.
for now place your bets!

I'm not touching this one. Who knows you may get some action on this one.

In addition to the questionable taste factor, the criteria seem way too nebulous and open to manipulation. For example, let's say 20 people are killed in an attack in Gaza. Criteria met, right? Not if someone chooses to argue that the perpitrators are "Palestinian nationalists" or that, since the withdrawal or Israeli troops, Gaza is (depending on how you look at it) considered "Muslim grounds".

Top Bottom