Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will the winner of 'So You Think You Can Dance' (Season 4) be Male or Female?

Swole abandoned the forum when admin changed the karma rules. I thought the old karma system was ruining the bookie forum because who cares if you lost your bet? karma was easy to reload. I got disgusted right before they changed the system and gave my enemy at the time, bikinimom, all of my 4 million karma (mother's day 2006). then they changed the rules-swole and many left and I kept this forum alive when it was thin.
I'm fine with having swole back and him and needto governing the forum. they have history here and know how it's run. I never wanted to be a mod and/or have any power beyond what my "customers" had. I've been wiped out as a bookie half a dozen times or so. But I prefered a system in which my karma was as difficult to earn as the gamblers. And it was cool they had a chance to blow me out. I always recovered,usually from donations from the guys who bet with me. And we continued to carry on. I'm comfortable with being a defacto mod and a "spiritual" leader for this forum. All these 3+ years under my helm the funny stuff here has been very minimal. Now we have true dedicated mods after 1.2 billion has been bet here. Doug take a break if you're frustrated. We'll be here when you return. Like when silverfish and humantarget get back.

Mike

that's my PM reply to motodawg I thought was pertinent enough to public post
I parked it here

one billion and 260 million bet here
and now we have our mods

I was hosting an event in this forum on day one (april 20,2005)
before george even announced it
within one week I established the protocol of listing the date of the event first in the thread title
and other guidelines for how it's done

spart your a good bro .. they should have altleast made u and swole .. co mods in here .. i dont know what it is .. but your good deeds in here dont go un-noticed and u know that bro

This place would have been down the tubes i remember the k change it was dead here spartacus kept on rolling i was putting up 10000 limit ball games with 600000 k oh well no good dead goes unpunished. Just for public record I don't have a problem with any of the mods or admin I'm a loyal person who see's the world in black and white the problem lies in the gray area lol

motodawg said:
This place would have been down the tubes i remember the k change it was dead here spartacus kept on rolling i was putting up 10000 limit ball games with 600000 k oh well no good dead goes unpunished. Just for public record I don't have a problem with any of the mods or admin I'm a loyal person who see's the world in black and white the problem lies in the gray area lol
so lets get this man modded upp .. whats the fuckin problem ?him and swole can be co-mods in here .. more headaches then 1 man should want to handle in here anyways ..every other section got like 6 mods .. we cant have 2?

make motodawg a mod
he's the most senior of the second generation bookies
I dont want mod
I dont like even getting on and having to answer a PM
you guys dont have to PM me
just air it in the bookie forum

Top Bottom