Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will the Lakers win the Championship This Year?

if shaq is healthy for the playoffs do they have what it takes to beat dallas, sacramento, or san antonio?

Anything can happen in the playoffs if their healthly they have a good chance but I don't see them winning again this year.

Remember when the Rockets were the eighth and last seed in the playoffs, barely finished above 500 and still went on to win the championship. As long as the Lakers have the bully and he's mostly healthy, they have a chance.

I dont see how there's any way you can bet against the lakers... I still hear people on TV saying they aren't even going to make the playoffs...please

There's no way they'll make it to the Finals again. Each year Sacramento and Dallas have gotten better whereas the Lakers players (besides the only two that score) have steadily gotten worse. I mean look at this year, the only way they win is when Kobe makes half their points. It's cause the rest of the team sucks ass. That may get by teams during the season but if the other players don't step up, which they won't, then they won't be able to contend in the playoffs.

They got a gift last year because the networks wanted the 7th game. They won't get that gift this year.

Top Bottom