Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Team Canada make the comeback in hockey?

Milhouse

Win lose or draw its gonna be a fucking slobberknocker in the Hockey Game tonite.

Even Gretzky of all people is out for blood ad he aint even playing.

woooooooooooh lets kick some Finnish ass.

I can say Finnish here right?

Bigdawg1468 said:
Give me a fucking HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Gonna kick some Finn ass tonight!!!!!

GO Canada FUCKING GO!!!!!!!

See even though we did not agree on who would wion the Grey Cup(hmm who did anyways lol) we know Canada will kick some Sauna Sitting then Jump into the snow naked motherfuckers asses tonite.

Woooooh

Hey whe you coming to Toronto. I am gone next week out of town but back the week after.

HappyScrappy said:
hmmm, this is really tough...
I think I'm pretty much evenly torn between "who knows?" and "who cares?"

Its also pretty much a toss up between..

-Does Milhouse walk home from the bar after and stumble into bed or does he stumble and fall on the sidewalk like he did Superbowl.

I went for New England By the way altho I said the score would be 20-7 and it ended up 20-17

okay - well then I think my vote is swayed heavily to the "sidewalk" scenerio mentioned.
heavy and hard are the only ways to go.

Milhouse said:

See even though we did not agree on who would wion the Grey Cup(hmm who did anyways lol) we know Canada will kick some Sauna Sitting then Jump into the snow naked motherfuckers asses tonite.

Woooooh

Hey whe you coming to Toronto. I am gone next week out of town but back the week after.

Shit that is too bad man, I am there this Sunday morning and head home Fri the 1st at night

Same schedule as me Bigdawg next week.

I am heading off to watch this stuff in the company of other men(keep you gay jokes to yourselves)

I am sure to be back posting something with worse grammer and spelling:Pauly: :happyscra :sperm: :drink2: :beer:

Mine too...Belarus is going to be a frigging massacre. If Canada has some good karma for all the shots they are shooting and get some luck it will be a slaughter. Karma is working against Belarus too...

Top Bottom