Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will HGH Work for Me?

MaxMore

I could use some advice. My story is long, so I'll focus on the key points and if anybody has questions I’ll be happy to answer them.

About 10 years ago, I got condition that severely weakened my tendons. By 2018, I lost the ability to walk. Someone suggested I try SARMs, and to my surprise after stacking MK-288, GLD-4077, and MK-677—I was walking again within a month.

In 2021, I lost the ability to walk again. I tried SARMs once more, and while they helped, the effect wasn't as effective this time.

In 2023, my doctor recommended trying peptides. I took TB500, BPC-157, CJC-1295, and Ipamorelin all together. After about three months, I was able to walk about 30 steps with a walker, and I felt like I was making progress.

Unfortunately, my physical therapist pushed me too hard, and I ended up losing all the progress I'd made.

I tried the peptides again, but they didn't work as well the second time.

Now, my doctor suggests trying growth hormone. I'm open to it, but the cost is significant. I could probably afford it for about three months, which is fine if it works, but I'm concerned about spending all that money if it doesn't. I've read that growth hormone treatment typically needs to be continued for a year, which I can't afford.

I've also read that growth hormone should be paired with IGF-1, which I believe is another peptide.

I'm wondering if anyone here can tell me if HGH works faster than what I've read and what I should be sticking with it.

There is honestly no way to answer this... with your condition, i would say IMO it would be worth a shot to try it... 3 months would be very very pointless though... that would get you nowhere.. hgh takes time to work and generally you would need to be ready to take it at least a year... based on what you are saying though, there is no way to really answer if it would work or not.. it would be the strongest in terms of everything you have tried... i would be looking at using it with mk2866 and then likely tb500 and bpc157.. you would want 2-3 ius per day of hgh... igf is not something you would want to use...

I could use some advice. My story is long, so I'll focus on the key points and if anybody has questions I’ll be happy to answer them.

About 10 years ago, I got condition that severely weakened my tendons. By 2018, I lost the ability to walk. Someone suggested I try SARMs, and to my surprise after stacking MK-288, GLD-4077, and MK-677—I was walking again within a month.

In 2021, I lost the ability to walk again. I tried SARMs once more, and while they helped, the effect wasn't as effective this time.

In 2023, my doctor recommended trying peptides. I took TB500, BPC-157, CJC-1295, and Ipamorelin all together. After about three months, I was able to walk about 30 steps with a walker, and I felt like I was making progress.

Unfortunately, my physical therapist pushed me too hard, and I ended up losing all the progress I'd made.

Now, my doctor suggests trying growth hormone. I'm open to it, but the cost is significant. I could probably afford it for about three months, which is fine if it works, but I'm concerned about spending all that money if it doesn't. I've read that growth hormone treatment typically needs to be continued for a year, which I can't afford.

I've also read that growth hormone should be paired with IGF-1, which I believe is another peptide.

I'm wondering if anyone here can tell me if HGH works faster than what I've read and what I should be sticking with it.
Agree with @dylangemelli, 3 months of HGH would prob not benefit you as much as running it for longer. Insurance will not pay?
What condition where you diagnosed with?
Why not try the SARM stack that helped the first time?

@MaxMore welcome to the EF family, this is a hard situation you're in sorry to hear it.

But not sure what would work best for you, are you able to walk now at all?
Seems hgh and peptides should help though.

Thank you for all the feedback! I suffer from fluoroquinolone toxicity, a debilitating condition that just continues to get worse. I got it when my doctor prescribed Cipro, a drug that carries a black box warning for the exact symptoms I'm experiencing.

The warning even advises against giving fluoroquinolone drugs to athletes, which I was before taking it.

If you search YouTube or TikTok, you'll find countless stories of people affected by this condition. Unfortunately, I'm on the more severe end—I can no longer walk and can barely lift my arms.

I've tried every combination of SARMs and peptides. While they do help, it's not enough to get me out of this wheelchair, and my symptoms worsen significantly when I stopped taking them.

Thank you for all the feedback! I suffer from fluoroquinolone toxicity, a debilitating condition that just continues to get worse. I got it when my doctor prescribed Cipro, a drug that carries a black box warning for the exact symptoms I'm experiencing.

The warning even advises against giving fluoroquinolone drugs to athletes, which I was before taking it.

If you search YouTube or TikTok, you'll find countless stories of people affected by this condition. Unfortunately, I'm on the more severe end—I can no longer walk and can barely lift my arms.

I've tried every combination of SARMs and peptides. While they do help, it's not enough to get me out of this wheelchair, and my symptoms worsen significantly when I stopped taking them.
I would definitely give HGH a try at 2IU per day and see if it helps. It could be the miracle your body needs. I would if I was in your shoes. There is so many positive things about HGH I cant even list them all. HGH greatly helps tendon growth. Also make sure and take collagen. You can get it at costco for $30 for a 30 day supply. 20 grams per day. Helps to strengthen your ligaments and tendons.

Top Bottom