Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why the Patriots will win the Super Bowl.

Im gonna have to go with the Eagles, I think T.O stepping on the field will boost their confidence to an even higher level. I honestly think that the Pats will have a tough time scoring against Jim Johnson's Defense, I think if they stick to the run they have a chance, but not through the air. You'll see.

Themachine01 said:
Im gonna have to go with the Eagles, I think T.O stepping on the field will boost their confidence to an even higher level. I honestly think that the Pats will have a tough time scoring against Jim Johnson's Defense, I think if they stick to the run they have a chance, but not through the air. You'll see.

I agree kind of... For some reason I think the Queergles will be their toughest opponent... They are hungry...

I DONT think TO will make any difference, on or off the field.

The Eagles cornerbacks are soft-playing nobodys... The only REAL good defensive players are Jevon Kearse, Dawkins and Trotter...

We'll see :)

From Zero said:
Yeah, PROBABLY NOT.

Pwnedned
Aww shit you got me! :(
Hey do me a favor, call up Freddie Mitchell and get him to say some more dumb shit to get the Pats D all riled up. Thanks!

Top Bottom