Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Take Anti-Estrogens?

Trust me.. I realize gyno sucks.. ha. I'm looking in to surgery where they remove the glands. That "supposedly" makes it so that gyno can not come back.. That's why I'm asking. It would be 1 more positive to getting it done...

Not everyone is prone to gyno, so just monitor your yourself and if you have itching or swelling of the breast tissue then hit it with some anti's to clear it up.

With steroids that don't aromatize anti e's are not needed. But some people learn the cookie cutter approach to cycling and just add them in anyway.

Thanks for the responses guys, the main thing I'm trying to find out is.. If gyno didn't exist, would anyone need anti-e's? Thanks a lot...

Anti e's also control water and fat gains caused by high estrogen. My first Test run without an AI gained some fat on my lower gut. Not good. Wish I had used some adex or aromasin :( still tryin to burn this shit off and let me tell u its the last to go...

Top Bottom