Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Is Boxing Interesting

• Thread starter Thread starter 2 ton hoss
  • Start date Start date
Because its entertaining and a whole helluca lot better then some thing else that was on TV

there is no sense in talking of any of this.
there are only 3 real sports - the other activities are just fucking games made for amusement and something to bet against.
those SPORTS, the real and legit ones, are as follows in order of importance in my own, and likely every other person on this planet's lives:
1) NASCAR
2) bowling
3) curling

seriously - don't take lightly what I said there. people all over the world are currently in a trance like state, obsessed with bowling and NASCAR - there are starving children in Ethiopia that would love for Ferdinand Halphsephan to dominate the eastern conference this year in the national bowling tournament, but they know full damn well that he will likely choke at the end like he always does, and this tears them up inside. well, that and the need to eat, the searing hot pain of the tearing in their distended bellies, and the inevitable AIDs sickness and collapse when they turn 15.
thank god there's always NASCAR.

Austin316 said:
Because its entertaining and a whole helluca lot better then some thing else that was on TV

HA HA

TV IS FUN

ITS FUN TO WATCH TV

IT FULFILLS ME

Sebass67 said:
One thing boxing has over other sports is that it is pure. There is no technology behind their gloves, no teammates, nothing but two people and their skills.

Have you ever herad of Don King?

Professional wrestling has more credibility than boxing - especially after they let Tyson get back in the ring. The man is an animal and belongs in a cage.

-Warik

IF YOU WANT PURE WHY DO YOU WATCH BOXING? WHY NOT WATCH ULTIMATE FIGHTING OR SOMETHING ILLEGAL LIKE THAT,

Top Bottom