Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do they even put hockey on sportscenter

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
The Old Vet said:
]NASCAR is totally useless. It is moronic to watch cars drive in a circle - for hours, after hour, after hour.

Hockey has more action than sissy-boy football. I'll put a hockey player up against a football player in a street fight any day.

if you ever took a 900hp late model for a ride during hot laps, i think you'd probably have a whole new appreciation for the "sport". . .not to mention your adrenals. . .or maybe not. . .

I am a huge motorsports fan; F1, Cup, GP, CART, IRL - nothing like the party too. We shoud have a race meetup, Sebring or something.

MightyMouse69 said:
I am a huge motorsports fan; F1, Cup, GP, CART, IRL - nothing like the party too. We shoud have a race meetup, Sebring or something.

poconos? actually. . .as far as nascar is concerned, nothing beats bristol. . .gotta be the august race, though. . .

digimon7068 said:
if you ever took a 900hp late model for a ride during hot laps, i think you'd probably have a whole new appreciation for the "sport". . .not to mention your adrenals. . .or maybe not. . .

Driving a car and watching one move in circles for hours are two different things.

CMarc said:
BLASPHEMY!
Toughest and best conditioned athletes are hockey players.

That's arguable, but the guys that work out at my wife's gym are animals. The Salt Lake Grizzly's I think are the farm team for the Flames, and they work pretty hard. I think American football players are conditioned as well as hockey players.

Top Bottom