Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why do they even put hockey on sportscenter

• Thread starter Thread starter Phaded
  • Start date Start date
come on man. . .gotta love the fights and nasty-ass checks. . .like when a d00d gets checked over the boards onto his own bench. . .love that shit. . .and the great thing about sportscenter is that you don't have to sit through the whole game to see the good stuff. . .

I'd rather watch nothing but hockey on sports center for the rest of my life than one basketball game or one fucking poker tournament.

Cheers,
Scotsman

digimon7068 said:
we'll see about that this sunday focker. . .

they will be lucky if they cover with the spread bro; if you are willing to bet straight up (phaded you too) I'll go as much as you want.

MightyMouse69 said:
Why do they put the Steelers on ESPN? They suck too.

why do the patriots even exist no one on the planet even likes them besides ugly ass Bostonian women and men.

MightyMouse69 said:
they will be lucky if they cover with the spread bro; if you are willing to bet straight up (phaded you too) I'll go as much as you want.

something in my genetic material won't allow me to gamble. . .i'd rather have someone rob me at gun point. . .at least they earned the damn money. . .

Top Bottom