Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Why America is a pussy

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Head Moderator
Let me tell you all something. On my first enlistment, I was in Georgia at the Marine Depot there. There was a corner of the base that had a warehouse where all of the plans for an offensive, defensive response are stored. It was a shoot to kill zone if you were caught there, Marine or not. These were the NATO contingency plans.

I say we are pussy's because we have a response for every fucking scenario ever devised by man or beast. If you notice, what we are doing, is selling out Israel as a sacrificial pawn. We are trying to create this one world gov't and economy that so many of you despise and we have lost round one to the Talibans and Bin Laden and the middle east.

Our response is not being thought out it is being dictated to us by other nations such as Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan, etc. We already have a planned response to something like this and we have abandoned it.

I will tell you something, like it or not, the only reason we did so well in Desert Storm was Hussein had a leash on. We were allowed to build up our forces, some 500,000 US troops. Any military man with even 1 brain cell could see that allowing this was bad. His tanks were dug in as fixed artillary? Please!, only a retard with a less than zero iq would do this.

Now we come to today. I will be very surprised if we do much if anything. Covert, clandestine missions? Pleeez! They cannot win a war, they are good at collecting info, creating general chaos in order to allow our troops and airforce to advance and take over. They are not for winning the war on their own over 10 or 15 years.

If we baby this thing like we are now, continue to give in to people who might have their feelings hurt because we used this or that name, etc we will get our collective world coalition asses kicked. We will be the ones pounded into the stone age and it will be done by a bunch of cave men.

These cave men have one thing we don't. Conviction of their cause.

The scariest thing I have seen in the US in 36 years is patriotism (better known as arrogance) brought on by a flagrant attack upon us. If this is how we become patriotic, then we are doomed. This is false patriotism, it is arrogance. It is the most dangerous kind of patriotism because it is without conviction. It will as quickly erode into nothing as quickly as it came about.

I am not sorry if I have offended, pissed off or others made anyone angry or mad. Only, bouncer, MOD, WeaponX and a few others here seem to have their eyes open. The rest are the typical I am getting on with my life, leave me alone.
 
So far, by the number of people who have read this or at least opened it. You have proved my point 100%
 
Where are the Brass balls that the military had in my grandfathers time

We get to PC with the shit in the world today. People have fucked with us, it's time to quit bitching and do something about it. To Hell with the bleeding hearts who dont like it.
 
I just read the post actually and you have some great points.

But I do think for some reason because of the way Afghanistan is situated geographically around some questionable friends and definate enemies of the US that this make take a bit of time to build up strategy.

I do agree with the fact that not just America but society in general has become to pussy over many years.

Don't get me wrong I really love people as themselves no matter the background and i have all of them in my blood(imagine having jew blood and natural hating jew blood in your system, then you can understand why I dont hate people for background) but if you don't protect your own background at all costs(military and immigration screening wise) because you dont want to offend people then you are fucked.

We can all be as nice as we want to the rest of the world but history dictates since the beginning of humankind that someone is always goig to try to destroy someone else.

The only thing that bothers me about the if's and when's of war and any past wars for that matter is that alot of people who did nothing worng on all sides get to die because of a few dickheads who are too chicken shit to show their faces when crunch time happens.They are the real pussies in all this in my opinion. It's ok to recruit some dumb fucks to die for a cause but when it comes to the leaders they arent willing to do the same thing and that I have a the biggest problem with.
 
You are correct millhouse. It is unfortunate as we have witnessed here. What we can do is minimize this, but not compromise on our mission or way of life.

I do agree about the terrain and tactical disadvantages that we have. I am even less thrilled about shakey coalitions and friendships. These people will use us just as we will them, only it will be our military that will suffer.

Also, look at the Chinese. They know when we become fully engaged in the middle east, we will be easy pickings here.
 
TxCollegeguy said:
Where are the Brass balls that the military had in my grandfathers time

We get to PC with the shit in the world today. People have fucked with us, it's time to quit bitching and do something about it. To Hell with the bleeding hearts who dont like it.

Amen. We need to quit worrying about what other countries feel. They did not have their own killed with their own. If they did then they would want vengence as well. And all the bleeding hearts in our country who feel for the Afghanis obviously did lose a family member on the 11th or they would be at the enlisting office.

Nice post Chesty.
 
Easy killer?
You have some decent points.

Remember your history though? Why was dealing with Russia such a chore? That's right because they had the bomb too. Times are alot different. Everyone has the bomb now. Corrupt Soviet Generals were selling them a dime O' dozen. There is no telling who has the bomb these days.

Deplomacy is changing for a reason. It would not behoove our country to be predictable at this time.
 
We are as predictable as it gets. They knew from the start that we would respond this way. So they got the bomb? How is that any different than what they did? They can't reach the US with missiles. Small terrorist groups already here could pop a 10kilo device (very dirty) and get a city wiped out. But I tell you what, we would (at least should) turn the entire middle east into a wasteland and not one person or country could tell us otherwise.

The problem is, we are no longer a Soverign nation. It used to be that we did not ask permission to defend ourselves. Now we go around asking if it is okay to defend ourselves, and at the same time promising to be tolerant and understand where the little dickhead killers are coming from.
 
I can really appreciate peoples desire to kick some serious ass right now. But whose ass? The vast majority of Afghans are innocent. We need to figure to figure out where the terrorists are, then destroy them. If it takes three months-it takes three months. I don't like the idea of killing innocents just to appease ourselves. Seems incredibly selfish and immature.
 
You see, there it is, the infectious disease that prevades our culture.

Attack who?, I don't want to kill innocents (no body does), but if it takes 3 months then so be it. Please, 3 months, 6 months, whatever. We knew where they were at how many, etc. All we have done is let them go into hiding.

I tell you what, go over there right now and say, I am an American and I am here to help all of you who like my country. You will quickly find that you bent and butt fucked by every Afghan there, then they will torture you and kill you if you are that lucky.

Don't buy everything the gov't tells you and CNN writes.
 
That is an excelent point Chesty!

chesty said:

The problem is, we are no longer a Soverign nation. It used to be that we did not ask permission to defend ourselves. Now we go around asking if it is okay to defend ourselves, and at the same time promising to be tolerant and understand where the little dickhead killers are coming from.

In the Middle East, killing each other is a common daily occurence and all of these people are supposedly related in some way! The culture there is wacked. They don't have a problem with seeing who can fuck up the other one better. I guess it's a sport to them. While alot of countries over there have nuclear weapons, they don't have the means to drop it in America unless it's some suitcase nuke as you described. We have the means to drop the bomb anywhere in the world repeatedly. I guess it is like a big family over there...you know...they can fight and kill their family members at any time but if a foreigner comes in a fucks with them they join together. It's a tricky situation nonetheless! We need TELL these other nations...Look..This is what we are going to do whether you agree or not...if you don't like it...TOUGH! Don't even think about retaliating on us or you'll be toast yourself! That's called strong arming but what the Hell...I bet it would work! I agree with your post!

Later!
 
chesty i like you brother but you need to realize a few things and not be so quick to bash the way we are handling this shit....first off we have no idea what is going on right now .....you need to realize this isnt the fucking gulf war....this is a wholy war and its not just bin laden..in fact he is a very small part of our problem over there....besides having to protect israel the rest of the countries on our side we are facing a problem like no other and our troops are in dead mans land....the core to the problem is NOT fucking laden its IRAQ and the cocksucker SADDAM...we are at great risk of 1000's of our troops being wiped out by not only bio.cehm attack but also NUKES...i will bet my last dollar iraq has a nuke the can strike any middle east country....we also have pakistan and india to deal with..they both have nukes...

this war will be like no other and the odds of a nuclear weapon going off is very high...we are 3 weeks into this....we have to get all our land, sea and air in place ......laden and his small group is a non event..we could wipe them out in a blink..our problem is iraq and that is what we are setting up for....

keep in mind attacking israel for these people is just as good as attacking the united states....so no disrespect to you but you really need to back off and look at the big picture here
 
If the Middle East collectively decides to cut off our oil...we are fucked. Histroians say Hitler lost because he ran out of oil. That is why he was so desparately trying to drive to the Russian oil fields. Thank God for the Russian winters. Interesting points that M.O.D. makes about Iraq. Makes some sense. This is a huge problem like no other we have ever faced. I like the idea of taking the time to make the right decisions. Our economy depends on good relations with the rest of the world. And America wasn't winning any popularity contests to begin with. We are an OVERLY greedy nation and others resent our arrogance and wealth. If I listened to Hollywood and the media, the only thing I would care about is making a buck. Sick.
 
Test boy said:
If the Middle East collectively decides to cut off our oil...we are fucked.


wrong...we have more than enough oil in alaska to last us forever...i think its time we start fucking drilling our own...fuck the arabs and their oil
 
I see the big picture, I refer to Desert Storm specifically for the reason that I stated. We were allowed to get our shit together, and in place. Yes, they see this as a holy war. We do not. We see it as a minor inconvenience.

Look around. What do we see back here. The pres telling us get on with your live's, go fly, we have fixed the problem (when they haven't) travel, spend, enjoy, we will take care of you. Oh, by the way, there is 100% chance of another attack with or without retaliation.

Yes, Husseing is a big problem. And we need to take him out as well.

I want people to start getting pissed. We don't need to see everything we are doing military wise on CNN, but we do need to see that we are doing what needs to be done. And coalition building is not what needs to be done.

If we have the oil to last us, then why bother with protecting the overseas supply? Why not just tell those other country's, look, we are going to use your air space, your land, if you want to fight us for it, so be it. When we are done we will take care of you, till then stay out of the way.

I don't buy the covert shit, it took 3 months from Pearl Harbor, etc. Colin Powell, Condaleaza Rice, and now Rumsfeld have all but advised the president to become a pussy.

I want America to get pissed, I want those on this board to get pissed. Get pissed at what has been done to you. Get pissed at what is being done to you. The time for talk is over. Action is what we need and what we should demand.
 
chesty we are heading into what could very well be a nuclear war.....we fucked up not killing saddam a long time ago...
 
That I do agree with 100% And I do believe that sooner, not later we will have a nuclear war, it may not involve a large portion of the US mainland, but it will nonetheless be bad enough.

I have always felt that we will go through this before we can proceed to the next step in our evolution. Hold on here it comes.

Is anyone pissed yet?
 
Colonel Kurtz

" I've seen horrors...horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that...But you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face...And you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terrorare your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared.
They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces...Seems a thousand centuries ago...We went into a camp to innoculate the children. We left the camp after we had innoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every innoculated arm. There
they were in a pile...A pile of little arms. And I remember...I...I...I cried... I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized...like I was shot...Like I was shot with a diamond...a diamond bullet right through my forehead...And I thought:
My God...the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters...These were men...trained cadres...these men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love...but they had the strength...the strength...to do that. If I had ten
divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral...and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordal instincts to kill without feeling...without passion... without judgement...without judgement.
Because it's judgement that defeats us. "
 
Yes, I do to.

The hard thing is to describe to a person who has not seen the horrors of war in such a way that he can understand it. Most Americans do not understand and do not want to understand. That is why we are clammering for tolerance and peace not war rhetoric.
 
Chesty...
Hi, I do not believe we met. My name is DBaller. I think if it was up to me, I would give you Colin Powell's job. I think your post is 100% on target. I do think that we are acting like pussies.. but remember one thing... liberals and democrats!!!! So.. you cannot say 100% of Americans... I mean what about you and me?
 
Hitler Lost cause men like My grandfather bombed the hell out of the oil fields in Ploesti

He had no feesable way at the time to stop the fires while fighting and no time to build up more Refineries to supply his troops so in a since that statement was correct

though he didn't do much to take the oil and gas from civilians and countries he took over.


I can only imagine what our bombing capabilities must really be like considering my grandfather was held as a POW in a school that was completely surounded by oil refineries and not one stray bomb landed in the school compound
 
I mean that we that want to act and protect the country are overruled by that 100% that was elected to power.

Yes, I would love his job!
 
My .02

I agree with some parts of your posts Chesty, being ex-military myself. We have pussy-footed too long with these people. We should have leveled a few of these countries years ago. To me, the Gulf War was a farce. However, we need to leave these countries alone. Get out....the hell with the oil......we just have to adjust and quit driving gas guzzlers. If we run out, we'll find alternative sources. We already have. If these countries can survive without us, great who cares? I don't. And as long as we're giving them something, then they find us useful. I would just stop buying oil from them...tell everybody here to tighten their belts, spend my money creating alternative transportation. I wouldn't mind riding my Hawg to save on gas, or a fucking bicycle. I would lock in my Allied friends to trade goods with, but for the most part, Americans would have to rely on American products, and people. Education would be a priority again....and just clean up the country......I'm still pissed we didn't make all airports security the same.......What kind of Bshit is that?
 
It is gov't propaganda. Airports are no more safer today than they were five years ago. Period.

I agree, right now we support most of the world because we buy most of the worlds products. We stop doing that and the world returns to the dark ages.
 
chesty said:
It is gov't propaganda. Airports are no more safer today than they were five years ago. Period.

I agree, right now we support most of the world because we buy most of the worlds products. We stop doing that and the world returns to the dark ages.

No they aren't......can you imagine what would happen to countries like China, japan....who sell a shitload of electronics here.....that yen....wouldn't be worth the paper they make it with. Self-contained, baby. Arm the country, protect the borders with extreme measures....like some of the ones I've crossed overseas......keep our miltary tech, right here...don't sell a fucking can of graphite.
 
That is right. We need to become Isolationists again. And when someone fucks with us we fuck 'em over till they beg for a merciful death.
 
chesty said:
That is right. We need to become Isolationists again. And when someone fucks with us we fuck 'em over till they beg for a merciful death.

The economic reprocussions of this would be horrible. It didn't work after WWI, and it won't work ever again.
 
chesty said:
That is right. We need to become Isolationists again. And when someone fucks with us we fuck 'em over till they beg for a merciful death.

GO CHESTY!!!!
 
It worked just fine for us. It was the Treaty of Versailles that screwed over Germany. But, you know, we pounded the axis powers into the dirt and if we had left them there we would not be in this bullshit right now. Oh we would have different bullshit, but at least we truly would be the King.

Economic reprucussions for whom? Us, I think not. For the rest of the world? Oh well you lose.
 
The Great Depression can be directly correlated to the fall of the European economies. Without trade we lose a major contributor of our GDP. That's why we poured millions into Europe after WWII, and hence no Depression.
 
Chesty...you make some good points. I think America is a victim of its own success. We have had it so easy for so long here that we have become soft and weak. Even worse we have become extremely apathetic. We cannot differentiate real problems from trivial ones. 6000 Americans were just murdered on U.S. soil and all we can do is argue about not hurting "civilians", not offending others with the name of our military operation, forming "coalitions" instead of defending ourselves. America is increasingly becoming a framented, ununified society. It is so ridiculous that we cannot even have a national language here. Our borders are overun daily, but we are more concerned with the rights of those illegally entering our country than we are with the rights of Americans who they endanger. We are a nation of whiners and crybabies who refuse to take any personal responsibilty for anything we do. Just look at the number of attorneys in this country... it is something like 10 times the number per capita of any other developed country. A large percentage of this country feels it is the governments "responsibility" to take care of them. They feel they have a "right" to a car, a new TV, a house, medical care, etc. It does not matter to them if others have to pay for their so-called "rights". While all of the above may seem like very disparate arguments, I feel that it is a combination of many factors such as these that are leading to the downfall of the U.S. As you stated in a previous post...America is in decline.:(
 
chesty said:
That I do agree with 100% And I do believe that sooner, not later we will have a nuclear war, it may not involve a large portion of the US mainland, but it will nonetheless be bad enough.

That's right, cause mostly it's just cornfields and pastures out there. Take out NY and LA and you effectively delete American culture.


Is anyone pissed yet?

I'm pretty pissed. Hungry too.
 
spentagn said:


The economic reprocussions of this would be horrible. It didn't work after WWI, and it won't work ever again.

Give me one reason, with a proof and I might agree with you. The USA can survive on it's own IF we had to......
 
Correct. We are weak. We let our enemy's fight us on their terms not ours.

The great depression was caused by everyone in the damned country panicking and running to the banks to withdraw their money. That in turn caused the spiral down to greatly increase.

If we would not be dependent upon other societies for our survival we would do just fine. We really don't need anyone else to survive and quite nicely too.

Why do you think everyone is pissed at us? We have basically everything. The best land, the best minerals and resources, the best woman etc. We have it all and they are just pissed cause they don't.

I'll even bet Osama has been hand jerking his little pud into some Afghani freedom fighter cause Islam says that is okay.
 
Chesty..I posted this on RyanH's threwad sympathising with the Afghan people...What do you think?

Exactly Chesty, why are we responsible for some third world country half - way around the world? They would love to watch us starve. I have ZERO pitty for those people. Every culture has had it's tough times and if the Afghans are to God damn stupid to realize buy now that the way they are trying to live under socialism is correct, then I hope they all fucking burn. They will be poor and hungry until they start learning how to be civilized and do business with the rest of the world. It all comes back to the free market and who can understand it. We understand it the best and that is why we are so wealthy. Get the tyrannical assholes out of power and start doing business with us or die in your own shit /piss you live in! RyanH, if you want to help feed these assholes, then I want to see signed checks written out of your bank account and sent to Afghanistan homes. DO NOT use our government to force me to supplement so bleeding heart mission your faggoty ass has half-way around the world.

Thank You,
Nitlyan
 
True America could be self sufficient. However we were thrown into global politics during WW2. Since then our policey has been to stop trash before it jumps off.
 
Yes, and it has come back to haunt us. Yes, Nit you have a point.

The latest rounds that get me steamed is the 320 million in aid to them. Are we nuts? We will be giving this food to the enemy (Taliban) Jesus, I mean come on, this is ridiculous. If we want to win their hearts over, go kick the shit out of the Taliban, teach them to be self sufficient (like we did with Japan) and then they will see the error of their way.

We helped Japan rebuild and never even came close to wiping out who they are and what their religous beliefs are. So that argument is mute.

Yes, we have little kittens in power, Colin and Condaleaza being the biggest, then Rumsfield and then Bush, I sure hope they are gonna start this party with a big bang and end it that way too.
 
nikolai_bolkov said:
If Radio Shack is the best we can do in the domestic electronics division, we have a long way to gone before self-sufficiency.

:D

GE, Motorola, TI, Intel, Dell, Compaq, HP, etc.......we dominate in every market, numb nuts....Radio Shack doesn't even make their own products..they resell.
 
Please, have you really checked out the technology we have developed. We have developed it all. We supply the plans and parts and have a third world country build it.

We invented the tv, vcr, dvd, etc Japan the digital watch.

If it were not for us, the world would still be in the stone age rubbing two sticks together. (metaphorically speaking, before someon like RyanH chimes in)

The point is, I would rather have radio shack than the basic afghan radio electronics store.
 
chesty said:
Yes, and it has come back to haunt us. Yes, Nit you have a point.

The latest rounds that get me steamed is the 320 million in aid to them. Are we nuts? We will be giving this food to the enemy (Taliban) Jesus, I mean come on, this is ridiculous. If we want to win their hearts over, go kick the shit out of the Taliban, teach them to be self sufficient (like we did with Japan) and then they will see the error of their way.

We helped Japan rebuild and never even came close to wiping out who they are and what their religous beliefs are. So that argument is mute.

Yes, we have little kittens in power, Colin and Condaleaza being the biggest, then Rumsfield and then Bush, I sure hope they are gonna start this party with a big bang and end it that way too.

This is true what you have said . Simply put if you spare the rod, you spoil the child. Even children need a good old fashion ass whipping to steer them straight again. But don't just end it with that, but teach them how to be independent. Good point.
 
Top Bottom