Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who would you rather see break the homerun record

SoreArms

Barry Bonds or Alex Rodriguez?

I just saw that A-Rod has 450+ homeruns and he's only 30. He could easily reach the current record.

Being a Dodgers fan, I personally hate Bonds. A-Rods only fault is being a Yankee but otherwise and all around good guy and awesome player.

Kakdiesel said:
I feel bad bc Griffey Jr would be in this discussion had he not gotten hurt for 3-4 years
yup
my brother went to high school with Griffey,Jr(Moeller,Cincinnati)
Griffey paid him 5 bucks to take a math test for him

4everhung said:
yup
my brother went to high school with Griffey,Jr(Moeller,Cincinnati)
Griffey paid him 5 bucks to take a math test for him

Yeah I had some friends who went to St. X and moeller in college (miami u).

the always talked about how Larkin and Griffey Jr were Moeller alumni. Griffey was what, class of 87 or something? lol damn he's ten years old than me!

Chris Sabo was the assistant baseball coach for Miami my senir year. had a beer with him at Steinkeller's in Oxford lol it was great.

Bonds

And on another note. They shoot up Randy Johnsons knee with lubricant before every start. Now, they didnt do that 30yrs ago i assume so should his stats count?

Kakdiesel said:
Yeah I had some friends who went to St. X and moeller in college (miami u).

the always talked about how Larkin and Griffey Jr were Moeller alumni. Griffey was what, class of 87 or something? lol damn he's ten years old than me!

Chris Sabo was the assistant baseball coach for Miami my senir year. had a beer with him at Steinkeller's in Oxford lol it was great.
sabo was/is a tool
his hot ass GF would come into the bar,bear in mind chris was married
my brother got drafted by the redskins,5th round,128th player taken
3+ year starter at Penn State

Top Bottom